ADVERTISEMENT

The weather Saturday is an Advantage for Us

KK1827

Senior
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2023
In looking at the weather forecast I was happy to see that the first half will feature 19mph winds with gusts up to 33mph.

Considering nebraskas run game is ehh, and we are the type of team that likely wont do well if we have to race from behind I think this is a big advantage for us.

As a qb your toughest element to deal with isnt cold, isnt rain, it is wind. Wind makes the ball do weird things. Pair that with a team your facing in Rutgers that already is likely to try to speed up a young qb’s decision making process and I think the elements will help us a good bit. Our favorite pass play thus far is also one that doesnt require the ball to be in the air very long with the split zone bluff (modern day triple option) we keep throwing to kenny fletcher.

Im excited for tomorrow. I think itll be a low scoring affair that comes down to the final 5 minutes and perhaps a team needing a game winning FG. Good news is nebraskas kicking game isnt good when the weather is perfect, I doubt its any better in high winds.

Win and we have a real shot at 7-0. Crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.