ADVERTISEMENT

This game did not help the “Fire Ash” cause

I think teams scout us and decide they aren’t going to install a game plan specific to us. I bet teams run their base stuff against us and game plan ahead. For example, it wouldn’t surprise me if NW practiced stuff they were going to run Wisconsin and simply never called it against us. At this point, we are the “let’s just get through the week with no injuries and the win” opponent.
Well let’s see, Wisky primarily runs Taylor and ...... they ran him Today.

We are 1-8 in year 3, with the worst offense and QB in college football, and have suffered two of the most embarrassing losses in all of college football this season in blowouts to lowly Kansas and a non-P5 team, plus, we're likely to be blown out in our last 3 games, finishing 1-11.

FIFY.

Reactions: brgRC90
We haven't beaten a single P5 team this year --we couldn't even beat Buffalo. Slight improvement doesn't mean crap.
So you will only be happy when we win? I get that everyone wants to win, but why can’t we be realistic. We sucked against Kansas and Buffalo ( as well as against others) yet played much better against NW and Wisky. At the end of the day (season) Ash most likely will still get fired. Should not stop myself or others from seeing and posting about improvement

Their line took over second half, need better defensive tackles.
Our DL wore out. They played well but too many defensive snaps. Our OL did not help them. However unless we get JUCO help next year the DL situation will be bad.

This. We won’t make the Not Top 10 this week, hooray.

Yes we will. We are in contention for the Bottom 10 Championship on ESPN. Saw another site that had us as the #1 seed in the anti-playoff

We haven't beaten a single P5 team this year --we couldn't even beat Buffalo. Slight improvement doesn't mean crap.

...and that Kansas team that ended our season back in September just fired their coach despite them looking 100X better than we have this year.

Joe P.

...and that Kansas team that ended our season back in September just fired their coach despite them looking 100X better than we have this year.

Joe P.

Probably one thing that helped Kansas in deciding to make a change is that their now former coach probably didn't have a multi-million dollar buyout waiting in the wings if he was let go, (unlike some other school we know of that made sure as hell to "lock-in" a head guy who really hadn't accomplished anything yet) -And sadly, to date, anyhow, said coach really hasn't shown much to indicate that accomplishments of any significance are coming in the near future.

Reactions: JoeRU0304
1-11 with a bad recruiting class is not going to keep this guys job. At least it shouldn’t. Wisconsin this year is not a typical Wisconsin team so let’s not get carried away with the fact we kept it somewhat close. We scored with about a minute left or it would have been 31-10 which looks a lot worse.

So you will only be happy when we win? I get that everyone wants to win, but why can’t we be realistic. We sucked against Kansas and Buffalo ( as well as against others) yet played much better against NW and Wisky. At the end of the day (season) Ash most likely will still get fired. Should not stop myself or others from seeing and posting about improvement

So I guess based on your logic you’re happy we lost, right? Because we even if we played better than the pathetic team that was out there most of the season we still lost today by 14 points.

So I guess based on your logic you’re happy we lost, right? Because we even if we played better than the pathetic team that was out there most of the season we still lost today by 14 points.

Not sure of your logic but not even close to what I was saying.

As someone said before, the 20 yard drag of our defense by the running back and about 4 offensive players wasn't a good look. That should be part of the exit video we make for Ash when we kick his ass out of Piscataway

You guys are too funny. The whole second half they were without their starting quarterback who was playing catch up in the first half having had a serious concussion the week before. They ran the ball 12 straight times in the second half and we couldn't stop them. Their offense was incredibly vanilla in the second half and we still lost the game. Ash is gone at the end of the year
repeat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT