ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket office staffing?

GuildenGuy

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2004
Does anyone know if there has been some sort of reduction/reallocation of resources in the group that serves as ticket reps?

My rep changed this past year and I have never once been able to get him when I called. Two other friends have had similar experiences and we all have different reps. In the past it never took more than 2 tries to get my guy. This one does return calls, but I’m just curious if they reduced the number of reps or increased their load.

And since I know the usual crew will say to stop complaining, I’m legitimately asking if anyone knows whether things changed or if it’s just random chance

• Sad
Reactions: DylanAce
Yes, there was some movement prior to season ticket renewals for last year: I've been dealing with a different ticket rep last year and this year. So far I have not had a problem contacting him.

If they call you back, not an issue. Maybe phones are ringing off the hook for tickets 😀

For my recent experience: I called, left voicemail with name & phone number. 3 hours later I sent a follow up email. He called back in 5 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT