ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket office - can’t pick seats anymore

JayDogSmooth

All Conference
Aug 18, 2006
Taking my wife & daughter to the women’s game tomorrow vs NW, scooped up the $5.00 ticket deal in the 100 level

Wanted to grac a few extras for my neighbor and you can’t select the actual locations now, just gives the option fir best available

Not sure if Rutgers changed the format or Pacolian changed their software but in 2024, absent of seatgeek, most teams have live manifests for their seats

Not sure why we did this

From what I've seen this season (outside of the Iowa game), you'll be able to sit anywhere you want...

Reactions: King of S
Not sure how to add an image, but I just checked it out, and I’m able to select an exact seat. Can scroll around the arena and click the little green circles representing open seats.

“Purchase by Seat” tab.

From what I've seen this season (outside of the Iowa game), you'll be able to sit anywhere you want...
Yeah, I’ve been a few, and it’s pretty empty for the most part, but for men’s basketball and football, I assume that the same thing will apply and that doesn’t Bode well

Yeah, I’ve been a few, and it’s pretty empty for the most part, but for men’s basketball and football, I assume that the same thing will apply and that doesn’t Bode well
Maybe they turned off that feature for women's basketball specifically? I just played around with it, looks like you can at least pick what section you want by clicking on the seating chart

Maybe they turned off that feature for women's basketball specifically? I just played around with it, looks like you can at least pick what section you want by clicking on the seating chart
I just played with it as well, and you can pick the exact seats. Maybe you guys are just missing it? I’d check again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT