ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets

Dpgru

All Conference
Jan 17, 2015
Tried to buy tickets for the St. Johns game and the computer indicated individual game tickets are not yet on sale. Does anyone know when they will be made available?

Tried to buy tickets for the St. Johns game and the computer indicated individual game tickets are not yet on sale. Does anyone know when they will be made available?
You can put your name into a “waitlist” where they will notify you when they go on sale. I would think they’d be available within the next week or so.

Single game tix go on sale tomorrow (Thurs. October 11).

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/nco...nkID=rutgers&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

xZxRuisqIC_TE34tKuJ85JRQKv02lSghAVst9yTcUN1ii2a2Nl95rBnzZCM3oXifE_qAyAsnpOgtzC0QufD3ITdxkacLstCZ9CtK9eaBJcEwql5gNsfQL_hWlaDVFi9vD-Xe5iF2Pv_i14CSREeXnjE=s0-d-e1-ft

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/nco...nkID=rutgers&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/xZxRuisqIC_TE34tKuJ85JRQKv02lSghAVst9yTcUN1ii2a2Nl95rBnzZCM3oXifE_qAyAsnpOgtzC0QufD3ITdxkacLstCZ9CtK9eaBJcEwql5gNsfQL_hWlaDVFi9vD-Xe5iF2Pv_i14CSREeXnjE=s0-d-e1-ft#http://neweratickets61-
t.neolane.net/res/neweratickets/8327f9749cd1cb142e45f3ab0b4cdda7.jpg

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/nco...e45f3ab0b4cdda7.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Thank you

Went on to try to buy single game... looks like only non-conference games are available for purchase? Anyone know when B1G games will go on sale for single games? It didn't say anything about that in the email I got.

Went on to try to buy single game... looks like only non-conference games are available for purchase? Anyone know when B1G games will go on sale for single games? It didn't say anything about that in the email I got.
Just found the answer... just got another email about tickets with this footnote:
*Men's Basketball Big Ten Conference games will be available at a later date

Are there set times when there'll be a window open at the RAC to walk up and purchase? Thanks.

Either Rutgers is holding a ton of tickets back for some reason (likely) or ticket sales on day 1 have been absolutely great. Even for the low profile games it’sshowing only a few tickets available in the 200 level and a good chunk of the 300 level sold as well. Color me skeptical.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregkoko
Either Rutgers is holding a tons of tickets back for some reason (likely) or ticket sales on day 1 have been absolutely great. Even for the low profile games its showing only a few tickets available in the 200 level and a good chunk of the 300 level sold as well. Color me skeptical.

I'm sure they're holding some back. When you go to buy football tickets you can't buy any in the back 10 rows or so of the 200 level. I guess to increase the feeling of scarcity?

I'm sure they're holding some back. When you go to buy football tickets you can't buy any in the back 10 rows or so of the 200 level. I guess to increase the feeling of scarcity?
Yep, fake scarcity. There are also 200 of those RAC Pass tickets legitimately held back for every basketball game.

Thanks for all of your help. Got my tickets today in the 200 section. Now I have to hope they actually get to me in the mail. Told they would be mailed out at the end of the month. Go RU.

Thanks for all of your help. Got my tickets today in the 200 section. Now I have to hope they actually get to me in the mail. Told they would be mailed out at the end of the month. Go RU.
Was told that Men’s, Women’s Basketball and Wrestling Tickets will Be mailed on 10/23

Until things change - just like football - it is general admission. Sit wherever you’d like.

Until things change - just like football - it is general admission. Sit wherever you’d like.

Things are already changing. I had the RAC pass good for two seats. On MLK weekend against Ohio State last year, we were coming with a third. I told him to just buy the cheapest ticket he could and we'd sit wherever, but we wound up in basically the back row of the 300s, not even at center court (the back row at center court is secretly one of my favorite spots, but still).

Last edited:
Things are already changing. I had the RAC pass good for two seats. On MLK night against Ohio State last year, we were coming with a third. I told him to just buy the cheapest ticket he could and we'd sit wherever, but we wound up in basically the back row of the 300s, not even at center court (the back row at center court is secretly one of my favorite spots, but still).

With 13 minutes left my seat was free that evening.

Was told that Men’s, Women’s Basketball and Wrestling Tickets will Be mailed on 10/23

Called the office twice (no one available to answer phones) and sent two emails, no response. Nov. 5 and no tickets. I knew I shouldn't go through the ticket office. Did it anyway. My bad.

I finally got through to someone in the ticket office who actually answered the phone. Seems my tickets hadn't been sent out yet. It is Nov 5th. I don't know what they were waiting for but the way he reacted when he saw in the computer that I actually had purchased tickets I got the distinct impression he was surprised. Any way he said they will be sent out and I should have them early next week. Hope so, the game is Friday of next week. What a clown show that office is.

Still waiting for the "immediate" print at home flex plan tix I bought back on Sept, 12. Guess flex plan meant I have to be VERY flexible as to when I should expect to get them emailed to me...:flushed:

Reactions: RU at the shore
Still waiting for the "immediate" print at home flex plan tix I bought back on Sept, 12. Guess flex plan meant I have to be VERY flexible as to when I should expect to get them emailed to me...:flushed:

I also opted for print at home flex plan. They gave me links in an email to the tix pretty soon after I bought them, but the tix don’t show the actual game information. Just the seating arrangements. I bought them 9/14. They told me it should pop up when season tickets go out, but still have yet to see it fixed.

I also opted for print at home flex plan. They gave me links in an email to the tix pretty soon after I bought them, but the tix don’t show the actual game information. Just the seating arrangements. I bought them 9/14. They told me it should pop up when season tickets go out, but still have yet to see it fixed.
I have football season tix so I can see everything on my account. I also have the original email with details.....I've bought PAH many times....just waiting for that 2nd follow-up email with tix. Sent them another reminder. Things continue to be messed up over there especially since my guy (Matt Z. ) left them.

I'm sure it will get worked out...how much (more) work I have to do is TBD'd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT