ADVERTISEMENT

Today—Eric LeGrand Coffee House Opens

What’s the official open date? I’ll be in jersey next month and would love to swing by for a coffee and purchase a mug

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Is the coffee good ? I get some good whole bean Central American (Peruvian & Honduran) coffee at ALDI. Think it was $5.99/12oz when I last bought it
What’s ALDI? Good coffee is about $15 to $20 per 12oz. The coffee is good. I like the Columbia. It’s the middle. Costa Rica is more easy drinking and Guatemala is more dark and bold.

Is the coffee good ? I get some good whole bean Central American (Peruvian & Honduran) coffee at ALDI. Think it was $5.99/12oz when I last bought it

Yes, it is. Ordered some when he first started selling it, got some more for Xmas. Enjoy it as much as the beans I get from my local coffee shop and the larger roastery up the road.

Reactions: RUaMoose
What’s ALDI? Good coffee is about $15 to $20 per 12oz. The coffee is good. I like the Columbia. It’s the middle. Costa Rica is more easy drinking and Guatemala is more dark and bold.
Aldi is like Lidl, small -size foreign owned supermarkets. Stop and Shop is also not an American supermarket.

Very cool!! I ordered stuff online when he launched that . Hope to check out the place in person soon . Wish this business lots of luck .
I assume legrand coffee is a tenant here in this building …. You would think the developer could have installed automatic or HC doors at the entrance/exit ??

I'm seeing a lot of photos on Facebook from friends of mine that went. Shiano and his wife as well as Pikiell and his wife have shown up and it looks like there's some athletes there as well. Look to be a line to get in. Eric is certainly taking the lemons that life has given him and made them into lemonade.... I mean coffee!

I'm seeing a lot of photos on Facebook from friends of mine that went. Shiano and his wife as well as Pikiell and his wife have shown up and it looks like there's some athletes there as well. Look to be a line to get in. Eric is certainly taking the lemons that life has given him and made them into lemonade.... I mean coffee!
The governor is there wearing a rutgers shirt

You must have seen Murphy in the photos ?! Odd that you did not mention . why not ?

So cool

Yeah, great to see all the support. No one deserves it more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT