ADVERTISEMENT

Todderick reports Liam Smith to

Here comes the multitude of "THAT MUST MEAN JG ISN'T PICKING RU" comments.

Well , I guess we weren't actually in "good " with Liam Smith?....oh wait ...2 days ago headline reads, "Rutgers in good with Liam Smith"...bye bye and good luck.

Todderick is an NJ.com writer

Ok Haskins just tweeted an Edit of himself on a NY building with one word "CHOPnation". Not a RT hmmmm.

Probably deserves an "Official Haskins Tweet discussion Thread" however.

Originally posted by RUtix4me:
Todderick is an NJ.com writer

Ok Haskins just tweeted an Edit of himself on a NY building with one word "CHOPnation". Not a RT hmmmm.

Probably deserves an "Official Haskins Tweet discussion Thread" however.
No, I was talking about the Duke commit. Never heard of him. Just like any other NJ recruit who decides to go out of state.

Not going to knock a kid for choosing Duke. And this kid was very respectful in his recruitment.

Originally posted by yesrutgers01:
Not going to knock a kid for choosing Duke. And this kid was very respectful in his recruitment.
I'm not disparaging him at all. I just don't care (good or bad) about those who decide to leave.

This post was edited on 4/13 8:18 PM by RUTBAY

White boy from RBC not going to Rutgers? Shocking.. Good luck in Durham where he will have fun ,get a great education and watch some great hoops. .My God what was the lad thinking?

Originally posted by FELONIOUSMONK:

White boy from RBC not going to Rutgers? Shocking.. Good luck in Durham where he will have fun ,get a great education and watch some great hoops. .My God what was the lad thinking?
Technically, you could say something nice at every school. I think many of us here would like it if you started saying nice things about Rutgers though, just saying. You come off like a loser always doing this.

Originally posted by FELONIOUSMONK:

Duke football is 19-8 the past two seasons. Cutcliffe has that program headed in the right direction and they play in the weaker Coastal conference. They have a chance to play in the ACC Championship Game every year he is there provided Cutcliffe isn't lured away or the NCAA rejects the ACC's proposal to deregulate the conference championship games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT