ADVERTISEMENT

Total Miles Between Rutgers and Oregon

2,460 miles. I figure 30 hours with two drivers. That includes 8 refueling and bio break stops.

Would definitely help a lot to have a drone flying ahead to spot LEOs, though. If I had that, I could probably get closer to 28 hours or even a bit less.

Ummmmmm.................they have Washington - Rutgers as 1,702 miles: that's nowhere near correct.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Travel expenses about to sky rocket. Lost in the unfettered joy of more revenue is the clear spike to come when it comes to AD expenses. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean - we’re going to travel west once or twice a year. It’s probably cheap to fly from EWR to LA than it is to Nebraska, Iowa or other places where there aren’t many flights.

Reactions: Local Shill
Travel expenses about to sky rocket. Lost in the unfettered joy of more revenue is the clear spike to come when it comes to AD expenses. 🤷🏻‍♂️
PAC additions discussed this topic prior to inclusion and B1G members weighed in. These conferences you are not bussing to competition anyway. Most of the venues are flights regardless. Not much of a difference in cost when very few teams are flying true commercial. As others have said much easier to get to LA and Seattle than it is Iowa city. Only real difference will be in time costs.

Reactions: bigmatt718
2,908 miles - SHI Stadium at Rutgers to Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon
2,853 miles - SHI Stadium at Rutgers to Husky Stadium in Seattle, Washington

But the all-time record was set back in 1974 when Rutgers travelled to Honolulu to play the Rainbow Warriors -- 4,938 (land) miles away!

Reactions: Section124
2,908 miles - SHI Stadium at Rutgers to Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon
2,853 miles - SHI Stadium at Rutgers to Husky Stadium in Seattle, Washington

But the all-time record was set back in 1974 when Rutgers travelled to Honolulu to play the Rainbow Warriors -- 4,938 (land) miles away!
I was surprised to see that as well. I figured Husky Stadium would be farther since it's more north but guess I-80 is longer than I-90/I-94.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT