ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Patterson - Announcing 6/18

Can anyone break it down? From what I remember, Nova was in the lead, but we were making a very good push

Surprising that he’s announcing so soon. I don’t think that’s good for us.

Reactions: GORU2014
It apparently was or has been over for quite some time....he is Nova bound, which was the overriding thought process for well over a year now.

Think Pike was already focused elsewhere. The Offer to the JUCO from Cali KJ Allen demonstrates that.

It’s Nova. It’s been over for a while. They’re pushing for a commit for the sake of turning away other players.

Good to hear he’s committing early then. The narrative with Cliff last year was “the longer this goes, the better.” And that proved to be correct. Sucks we won’t land Trey, but it’s good we don’t have to wait until March and be disappointed. Nova is Nova. That’s a tough team to turn down.

Good to hear he’s committing early then. The narrative with Cliff last year was “the longer this goes, the better.” And that proved to be correct. Sucks we won’t land Trey, but it’s good we don’t have to wait until March and be disappointed. Nova is Nova. That’s a tough team to turn down.

I could easily turn them down, LOL.

Brain says Nova. Heart says RU. As we all know I am brainless but not heartless so there's that.

Well if your nephew attends Villanova University he certainly studies in the company of many, many uber-douches.
Probably met a few guys and ten girls that he went to school with and none of them came off that way. Now if you want to talk about Duke ...lol

You guys need to move on. This recruitment is over. If I’m wrong you can go ahead and ban me from never posting on here again.

Guys, he is most probably going to Nova. I assumed he was silently committed to them so I did some digging around and found he did not pledge his verbal yet.

Wow, we would really miss your 12 posts in the past 19 years, don't know how we could live without you posting on this board. PS: You sound like the typical Villanova poster.
At this point, clearly, Trey has no choice left. The Nova uberdouches have spoken. He cannot choose anywhere else. The Nova uberdouches are in control.

Reactions: RUHouston
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT