ADVERTISEMENT

Trill Williams Decomits from RU..

Cuse never relied solely on NJ. I don't mind getting a few 2nd tier NJ kids and developing them. As long the top guys continue to go to Penn st and Maryland.

Shows how much you know. They go to Michigan, dumbass.

Shows how much you know. They go to Michigan, dumbass.
Whose the dumb ass? You couldnt even pick up the fact that I was taking a shot at rutgers for mentioning Maryland. lol You guys wanted Bell so bad. :cry::cry: But why did he go there? We are better than them :cry: BTW No your not

Stop being salty just because you're stuck in the Ack. Rutgers' biggest loss makes more news than your biggest win in that conference ever will. The only way Sarah will ever be good in FB again is if they pick up the college and move it 200 miles south.

Reactions: money3189
Whose the dumb ass? You couldnt even pick up the fact that I was taking a shot at rutgers for mentioning Maryland. lol You guys wanted Bell so bad. :cry::cry: But why did he go there? We are better than them :cry: BTW No your not

We're a heck of a lot more interesting inasmuch as we get all these random twits, like Yourself, trolling.

Your life sucks.

It's the closest recruiting hotbed to Syracuse along with PA. Otherwise you're recruiting leftovers from other regions. Upstate NY and New England is a recruiting dust bowl.
That's always been their formula. It helped them in the late 80's and 90's. rutgers have great talent in their state, Cuse doesnt.

THIS DAY IS GREAT!speaking of that,Day the punter also just verballed to Miisp state..next we will get the Grant news!
2018 NY ATH @GOLD3N_BOII2 decommits from Rutgers after Syracuse visit

1) who cares?

2) OMG a punter from Tennessee, that half the nation was recruiting, didn't choose us? G, shocker!

time for the living in Syracuse post ( from a few years ago)
Here's a opinion about Syracuse from someone who lives there ( not me):
Syracuse is an awful place to live. I have never lived among so many losers in all my life. The low mentality and ignorance here is unbelievable!!! There is nothing to do here 11 months out of 12. The schools here are SO UNBELIEVABLY BAD here!!! Some are on a list to be closed if they don't get their test scores up. They don't mark their streets here so you can't ever figure out where you are going. The people who live here don't have the intelligence to give you directions. How dumb is that???

There are gangs here too! The hospitals are bad. The only good thing this town has going for it is the NYS Fair once a year. They have Syracuse University, but it's not a very good college. The kids major in drinking and brawling. The winters are BRUTAL!!!!!!!! They don't plow their streets well, and once it starts snowing, it doesn't stop!!!!!
This is a horrible place to live. Poverty wages, poor schools, lousy weather 10 months a year. If it isn't snowing, it's raining. We are lucky if we get 2 weeks of sun a year, and 1 week of heat here a year. The worse thing about this place is the people and the taxes. People here have to look at you for 10 years before they will say hello to you!!! This is so pathetic. They are very unfriendly here!!! They are also extremely rude. They look at you like "I dare you to say anything to me."
Any company that does do business here has the "old school mentality." No out of the box thinking here in this town. No new ideas here for this crowd. There are a bunch of rich people that run this town, and they don't allow anything to change here. It works for them, but it doesn't for the middle class or the poor. The people here think they are all so cultured too. They wouldn't know culture if it slapped them in the face!!!!

There are also so many retarded people walking around on the streets here and so many street people here. I lived in Los Angeles and didn't see as many street people there as I have seen here!! This is all around one of the worse cities I have ever lived in, and if you have any brains at all, any motivation at all, Syracuse NY is not the place you ever want to live!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY as fast as you can!!!!!!! This city has the worse quality of life I have ever seen!!!! There is so much urban decay here, it's unbelievable.

time for the living in Syracuse post ( from a few years ago)
Here's a opinion about Syracuse from someone who lives there ( not me):
Syracuse is an awful place to live. I have never lived among so many losers in all my life. The low mentality and ignorance here is unbelievable!!! There is nothing to do here 11 months out of 12. The schools here are SO UNBELIEVABLY BAD here!!! Some are on a list to be closed if they don't get their test scores up. They don't mark their streets here so you can't ever figure out where you are going. The people who live here don't have the intelligence to give you directions. How dumb is that???

There are gangs here too! The hospitals are bad. The only good thing this town has going for it is the NYS Fair once a year. They have Syracuse University, but it's not a very good college. The kids major in drinking and brawling. The winters are BRUTAL!!!!!!!! They don't plow their streets well, and once it starts snowing, it doesn't stop!!!!!
This is a horrible place to live. Poverty wages, poor schools, lousy weather 10 months a year. If it isn't snowing, it's raining. We are lucky if we get 2 weeks of sun a year, and 1 week of heat here a year. The worse thing about this place is the people and the taxes. People here have to look at you for 10 years before they will say hello to you!!! This is so pathetic. They are very unfriendly here!!! They are also extremely rude. They look at you like "I dare you to say anything to me."
Any company that does do business here has the "old school mentality." No out of the box thinking here in this town. No new ideas here for this crowd. There are a bunch of rich people that run this town, and they don't allow anything to change here. It works for them, but it doesn't for the middle class or the poor. The people here think they are all so cultured too. They wouldn't know culture if it slapped them in the face!!!!

There are also so many retarded people walking around on the streets here and so many street people here. I lived in Los Angeles and didn't see as many street people there as I have seen here!! This is all around one of the worse cities I have ever lived in, and if you have any brains at all, any motivation at all, Syracuse NY is not the place you ever want to live!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY as fast as you can!!!!!!! This city has the worse quality of life I have ever seen!!!! There is so much urban decay here, it's unbelievable.
:joy: Thats good stuff coming from one person's experience. Im sure I can find many many people who didnt like living in NJ for various reasons.

:joy: Thats good stuff coming from one person's experience. Im sure I can find many many people who didnt like living in NJ for various reasons.
The difference is that you can find a ton of intelligent people who have many reasons to love NJ. If someone tells you they love living in Syracuse, they aren't very intelligent.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Cuse never relied solely on NJ. I don't mind getting a few 2nd tier NJ kids and developing them. As long the top guys continue to go to Penn st and Maryland.
Yes that's why so many of our commits have Syracuse offers..Lol Syracuse is no threat

If you're going to imply that someone is a dumbass, you may want to first proofread the message for grammatical errors. It's who's and you're.

If you're going to imply that someone is a dumbass, you may want to first proofread the message for grammatical errors. It's who's and you're.
good catch. No I was just responding to someone else calling me that. I'm sure your just gonna ignore that.

This is a sports forum not a grammar contest. Its gonna be some typing errors here and there. I see it quite often on here.
This message was brought to you by:
newhouse-school.jpg

Reactions: money3189
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT