ADVERTISEMENT

***Tuesday Practice Notes***

bobby deren

Heisman Winner
Feb 8, 2007
Spring practice opened up today and I asked Chris Ash about the QB reps and he said all of them saw action. He was also asked about Tom Flacco and said he is right in the mix with the other guys...He also said Isaih Pacheco stood out on the practice field and did some nice things today...He said that Raheem Blackshear is still a little light and didn't seem to indicate that he would be able to carry the full load at RB....I also asked him which players would be a no-go for the spring and he only said Bless Austin and Elijah Barnwell...those are the only two I can remember off the top of my head" he said...He also said Mike Tverdov, Tijuan Mason and Tyreek Maddox-Williams practiced today...Ash had some nice things to say about Jon Hilliman but also hinted that there does not seem to be a Gus Edwards as of yet...Ash also said he is where he expected to be at this point when he took over the program...In terms of the QBs, Ash seemed hopeful and confident that someone would step to the forefront before long. Here is his post practice video.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News