ADVERTISEMENT

TWO ‘24 names to watch - OT Nyier Daniels & DL Elijah Kin

ncaainsiderr

Junior
Apr 15, 2022
Daniels is a 6’8” 340 lb class of ‘24 OL from Bergen Catholic. Has visited RU numerous times and up until yesterday only had an offer from Syracuse. Today he picked up an offer from State Penn unfortunately, but it was only a matter of time. He’s still raw and he needs to lose some baby fat, but this kid is GIGANTIC. If he develops as expected, he’s a 4* recruit, prob LT, maybe RT.

I’m friendly with him and we chat from time to time. He’s one of prob 5-6 Power 5 level recruits in his class.

disappinted PSU got in before us, but I know he likes RU and has family that would be happy to see him stay close. This kids still raw and his best days are ahead no doubt, but GS, Augie, Nunz, and Watson need to get on him ASAP.

completely forgot to mention another kid we need to be all over, ‘24 6’4” 250lb DE Elijah Kinsler. Already has offers from Akron, Cuse, UConn, and Pitt. His older brother is a PWO RB at RU, Jordan Kinsler. Elijah is another guy who grew like 2 inches and put on 30 lbs since I last saw him. He’s visited RU and has a great relationship with Watson and Hewitt. I know he’s high on RU, but we’ll likely have some major competition cause he’s hitting a bunch of camps this summer.

Before anyone makes the “we don’t land BC kids” comment, I know. But he’s diff than your typical BC kid who would choose Boston College over Rutgers.

We were already late to the game for Kaj Sanders, which was a huge mistake. DaQuan Stewart is another kid picking up offers quickly this spring and is def a power 5 recruit. Kaj will blow up this season even more (he’s already got 11 offers including ND & PSU, our chief competition currently). One other kid to watch is Saeed St.Fleur. He’s got a bunch of high FCS offers like Delaware and some P5 offers - don’t know if he’s a B1G RB but he has great speed and looks like he’s gliding when he runs…another track guy. Curious to see if RU gets involved as he did get visit for their jr day

but back to Nyier, he likes RU and is hoping for an offer. I saw him in the fall he was maybe 6’4” then i saw him a few weeks ago he’s 6’8”, it’s crazy. RU needs to get on him

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News