ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrrell Pigrome will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL

I saw part of that game, and there was very little drop off (if any) when Hill took over.

I saw part of that game, and there was very little drop off (if any) when Hill took over.
Yeah. Hill doesn't have Pigrome's experience but overall, he's the most talented QB on the roster.

Heck, he came very close to beating out Pigrome for the starting job anyway.

Love when the Mary Land trolls come out in defense by attempting to disparage RU... they have very short memories about wins and losses of n recent years... beside the fact that believe it will r not Twerp fans we will not be an easy win... sorry about Pigrome's injury... wish we had pulled the trigger going back.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Man. Some of u are awful. I hope we're not down to our third string.

Yeah, you don't like to see kids hurt, but better to happen early so as to not waste a yr. Plenty of time to heal for next season.

Love when the Mary Land trolls come out in defense by attempting to disparage RU... they have very short memories about wins and losses of n recent years... beside the fact that believe it will r not Twerp fans we will not be an easy win... sorry about Pigrome's injury... wish we had pulled the trigger going back.
Was some post deleted, or are you dredging up something from last year, or are you just hallucinating?

One time when a backup didn't kill us - When Russell Wilson got hurt for NC State in that bowl game

Just B1GTerp

I don't troll them. Please link one post I troll. I give some guys crap because they were saying we scheduled a cupcake in Texas and RU schedule Washington. That made no sense, both teams scheduled these games years ago and Texas was considered the far superior team then. I give another opinion, but I don't ever come here to laugh or troll at RU.

I'm very happy we don't have any Rutgers fans like this:

Because I say tough crap to FSU who deliberately tries to cheap shot our QB's for decades while in the ACC? They twice knocked CJ Brown out of games.

cj-brown-takes-a-hit-from-jacobbi-mcdaniel-a.gif

FLORIDA-STATE-WILSON-DIRTY-HIT.gif

I was born in Alabama and grew up a fan of the Tide, and became a Terp because I went there. So when I say tough crap for FSU, I mean it. FSU ran into a team who can punish them more than they punish everyone else.

I feel zero sympathies for any FSU fan. I feel for the kid personally, but as far as FSU and their fans go...they can just deal with it.

Hey, what happened to the Terp on the defensive side who went down with an apparent head/neck injury?

Hey, what happened to the Terp on the defensive side who went down with an apparent head/neck injury?

Unsure in terms of when/if he'll be back on the field, but he was alert, conscious, and moving all extremities per a postgame report.

Reactions: RUSK97
That was Ash and Mehringer
Like he said they're not our coaches anymore. Wouldn't the responsibility fall to the OC on who he wants as a QB?
Especially knowing Ash let's his OC coach and doesn't interfere much. Sure he gives his rubber stamp to it and may make a suggestion or two but ultimate responsibility for who they want to recruit at the QB position would have fallen on boy wonder.

Like he said they're not our coaches anymore. Wouldn't the responsibility fall to the OC on who he wants as a QB?
Especially knowing Ash let's his OC coach and doesn't interfere much. Sure he gives his rubber stamp to it and may make a suggestion or two but ultimate responsibility for who they want to recruit at the QB position would have fallen on boy wonder.
Sure it's DM's fault, but Ash can't skate by free here - he still has ultimate responsibility. Remarkably, Oden hasn't even taken a snap for Garden City CC after two games.

I hadn't heard what happened to that Maryland DB who was carted off the field a few minutes before Pigrome's injury. Does anyone know what happened to him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT