ADVERTISEMENT

UConn Gets 4 Star QB in Portal and 2 More Players From Wisconsin

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Worst case scenario.

Mora is raking in the Badgers. We are going to roll Wisconsin- they are bleeding 4 star talent! Good thing UConn is not on the schedule!!! Surprised Politi is not all over this developing story!!!

"The former four-star recruit and top-ranked transfer joins other former Badgers WR Skyler Bell and WR/CB Dean Engram with the Huskies."

Both Engram and Bell (played in NYC) had Rutgers offers.

• Haha
Reactions: angmo
What are they doing now with football - still independent? I haven't been following them.

Reactions: jbeisser
Miami Tyler Van Dyke transferred to Wisconsin and is expected to be the starter for 2024. I guess we will see him this year since we missed him in the Miami bowl game.

Rutgers' 4 star QB doesn't work out and decides to transfer.

Some of you: It's ok. He wasn't that good...

Another team gets a 4 star transfer that didn't work out at any of their previous stops.

Some of you: F me. They're gonna win the World Cup!

Can someone do this meme but with the NCAA, Rutgers, Syracuse and Uconn and conference money.
Or something like that.

UConn: You guys are getting paid??

https://9gag.com/gag/ayp9zNW
Still getting paid, but in Monopoly money.
Can't find it now, but thought I read somewhere the bulk of UConn's NIL money goes to both hoops programs.

This is not the article, but late last season, Mora thought he needed $1.5M.

4 star headed for his 3rd team.
At least UConn is getting someone with a wealth of experience given that Evers DID actually attempt a single pass once when at Oklahoma in a 49-0 loss vs Texas. (It was incomplete.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT