ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Updates from June 4th Official Visit

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
‘22 DL Demetrius Allen (Leo - IN): “It went great. We were able to go to New York and the Jersey Shore. We saw the facilities and ventured around the surrounding area of the campus. I talked to every coach. They all had a lot of great advice and interesting things to say. I feel pretty good about them after the visit.”

'22 DL Jimmy Scott (St. Francis - NY): “The staff showed us around the facilities, but I’ve already been there before so I already kind of knew about all that. But they have a lot of big stuff planned for the future with a new building that they want to get built on campus and stuff like that. Then we were shown around Times Square in the city, went bowling and ate at a really nice restaurant. That was all really cool and I was just really impressed by the hospitality they showed all the recruits and myself on the visit. Everything was just kind of like an eye opener to me.”

‘22 DB Oliver Bridges (Bullis School - MD): “I had a ton of fun with the guys, we went bowling, to the beach and hung out with the players and coaches. The staff showed us the renovations they put in and said there are still more to come. They said that Coach Schiano gets everything that he feels his players need to be successful which really stood out.”

'22 DB Jaiven Plummer (Episcopal - VA): “It was the first thing we did and it was pretty fun,” he told The Knight Report. “We had dinner with the staff, some of the players and all of the other recruits. It was a good bonding experience because we got to share stuff about ourselves at the end. We also got to walk Times Square and went bowling. Walking around with the players was different than walking around with my family when we go up there. I liked getting to know the players more.”

'22 ATH Omari Evans (Shoemaker - TX): "I was pretty fired up about the trip since I have never been to New Jersey. It was a great visit, I had a really good time and enjoyed everything about it."

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News