ADVERTISEMENT

UWW Announces Seeds for Worlds

Three unseeded wrestlers: gross, yianni, zilmer.

Looks like a really, really good team.

And that is without gable steveson. I'm not sure how the seeding works with placement points at the diff international tournies, but he's a huge pt scorer at heavyweight we would have as well.

Note the 3 seed for Sebastian Rivera at 65kg, his success at those Euro tournies were likely a big boost.

Note the 3 seed for Sebastian Rivera at 65kg, his success at those Euro tournies were likely a big boost.
Im a terrible Rutgers fan for forgetting to mention Rivera! Correct, his intl success has parlayed into a three seed and being ranked in the top 5( i think) in the world.
Can't wait to see him in action.

Quick glance shows amine, Ramos, and dhesi competing as well.

Reactions: plcoolg and GantryZ
Im a terrible Rutgers fan for forgetting to mention Rivera! Correct, his intl success has parlayed into a three seed and being ranked in the top 5( i think) in the world.
Can't wait to see him in action.

Quick glance shows amine, Ramos, and dhesi competing as well.
Buxton will travel with Rivera and Silva at the Worlds. Next week Buxton takes Alvarez and Shawver to Puerto Rice for the U23 trials.

Buxton will travel with Rivera and Silva at the Worlds. Next week Buxton takes Alvarez and Shawver to Puerto Rice for the U23 trials.
Is Silva the workout partner? If so, awesome experience for him and excited to see if it translates to the mats for Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT