ADVERTISEMENT

VEDRAL IS DONE!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

He threw it right to the Hoosier DB instead of Langan...the defender was so shocked he dropped it .

Even if he miraculously does something good, it’s over. Playing him does nothing. He’s a placeholder.
He generated 0 points. Again. Pretty confident someone else could do that too.

Even if he miraculously does something good, it’s over. Playing him does nothing. He’s a placeholder.
A placeholder for the guy who’s finally healthy and suited up on the sideline.

Reactions: SBP
I truly hope he can keep us in it at tge very least, but we need to see Gavin in this game.

It makes zero sense to play him. No upside and he can't move the offense. This isn't working. Play for the future because today isn't happening

Unless Wimsatt's ankle isn't right. If he plays later we will know.

Reactions: Ash_Hole
When the offense stalls. You have to try Something different. Just a little change here and there. Stir the pot a bit.

Reactions: koleszar
Unless Wimsatt's ankle isn't right. If he plays later we will know.

This. We’re all understandably frustrated, but if Wimsatt is still banged up, Vedral is the right play

If RU beats Indiana, we have a couple winnable games that could get us to a bowl and justifies not going through development QB growing pains.

If we lose, have to just focus on next year, and start developing Wimsatt each week, no matter the consequences

But if Wimsatt’s ankle is not 100%, it makes no sense to risk injury or confidence destruction

Reactions: Yeah Baby
No vision! He’s not the answer. It’s obvious. Throws behind… well, we gotta just let it play out until it’s obvious to all I guess.

How does he not see Jones running alone across the field there? Apparently the 15 year senior locks in on one WR too.

Last edited:
I disagree if we utilized Brown V as we did in this game we'd win those games with Simon still at QB.

Wrong. Some of you don’t get it. The play to watch to gain an understanding is Noah’s incompletion resulting in the FG on the opening drive of the second half. In near replica situations (multiple) Simon failed to get that throw off or threw a Hail Mary pick. That was a huge, unheralded play that made a difference. He broke free of the sack. Evan does NOT do that. End of story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT