ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball VIDEO: Georgetown HC Ed Cooley talks Rutgers postgame

Holy sh#t, hahaha. I mean.... dude has no filter and isn't afraid to be an ahole, but I kinda like it. Zero sugarcoating, lol. Def. has some Bobby Knight in him.

Great line - It’s not the big ten anymore it’s the big world next they might add a team from Siberia

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyRU
Holy sh#t, hahaha. I mean.... dude has no filter and isn't afraid to be an ahole, but I kinda like it. Zero sugarcoating, lol. Def. has some Bobby Knight in him.
I was very impressed by Cooley. He was honest , forthright and "told it like it is." I wasn't surprised he was very complimentary of Pikiell considering reports he "tampered" with Cam Spencer. I definitely loved his calling out the press for being timid and "lumps on a log." He'll turn around GTown like he did Providence...

• Love
I predict he will be out of college basketball in three years. He looks like crap and I feel he now realizing how much he f'd up. Difference between Providence and Georgetown is Providence always had a good fan base which he did a very good job firing them up and making it a very tough place to play. Nobody in Washington cares about Georgetown even when Ewing was a player there their fan base was never a strong one. He is not a good in game coach but is a very good at motivating.

• Wow
I predict he will be out of college basketball in three years. He looks like crap and I feel he now realizing how much he f'd up. Difference between Providence and Georgetown is Providence always had a good fan base which he did a very good job firing them up and making it a very tough place to play. Nobody in Washington cares about Georgetown even when Ewing was a player there their fan base was never a strong one. He is not a good in game coach but is a very good at motivating.
The word is that he didn’t think Providence was going to be able to compete in the era of NIL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT