ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO - Rutgers Football National Signing Day Celebration

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Looks like those of us who didn't register in time or were not invited can view this live on Facebook.

The "Rutgers Athletics" page shows a link for this event live from the Visitor's Center.

Last year each position coach went over the recruits they would be coaching.

It was hosted by Carlin and was very nice.

Rutgers Athletics plans to go live.

13151944_10153666395950857_958003068068097607_n.jpg

13179419_10153666395495857_3872740666985877245_n.jpg

Today at 5:00pm
Rutgers Athletics plans to go live.
Get Reminder

no video of Ash presser? All I can find is the transcript.
Was on Rvision at about 2:50 pm and there were no problems. Don't think it lasted more than 30 minutes. Liked Ash's comment about commitments and additional visits elsewhere. Not derogatory, just his opinion.

Reactions: bigdrago
Where was this event held? Is this something open to the public?

At the Visitors Center but not open to public. TD Club Members, RU B1G Build Fund Captains and Big Donors.

Thanks. I'm not so sure it meant we almost lost Blazek. I think he was referring to him as being key in the recruiting battle. Ash was talking fast and rambling. But what he said could be interpreted the way you did.
I agree with you. I rewound it a few times and he won the recruitment battle.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Our video guy is very talented
Living all these videos and posters that have been put out. The weekly posters about each game were fantastic. Also loved the player highlight posters. Rutgers is doing great with the marketing. My son is completely captivated by it all as well as I am.

I was glad to see Justin Davidovitz mentioned with a photo, stats, and video. Do they usually show PWO on signing day? I was hoping he would get a scholie but heard it was PWO. Anyone have the answer?

Thanks. I'm not so sure it meant we almost lost Blazek. I think he was referring to him as being key in the recruiting battle. Ash was talking fast and rambling. But what he said could be interpreted the way you did.
Gotta disagree, he was speaking directly about Blazek when he says, "he was a big recruiting battle for us to win here". That entire part of the speech was about coaches not recruits. Ash recruited him to stay and not move back to Iowa. Seems like his family has settled in nicely here. Smart move, he's got a lot of kids and say what you will about NJ, but we do have one of the top educational systems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT