ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEO: Rutgers QBs throwing at Practice No. 1

It’s early but # 16 and righty 17 seem to short arm the ball a little.

But I’m not a QB coach, only a critic, ha!

Last edited:
Carter clearly looks like the starter from that video.:cool2:
Remember, McLane Carter is a lefty.
Also Remember.RT is Seymour. Horrible but practical thought.They consider Carter better than Sit. BUT ,play Sit so that Carter doesn't get sacked .Sounds like a Rutgers solution( THIS IS BASED ON PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES. iT IS A NEW YEAR AND i TRULY HOPE FOR HIS AND OUR SAKES THAT .HIS PASS BLOCKING HAS IMPROVED TREMENDOUSLY.wITH HIS SIZE AND RUN BLOCKING ,IT COULD GET HIM A LOOK SEE FROM THE SCOUTS.)

Iike and noticed how Carter follows thru with his body when he throws while Sit seems to use more arm.

Who is 19? Chas Dodd? I like his moxy

Austin Albericci. Played at Demarest. Really good HS QB but probably too small for B1G

Sorry really trying to look for optimism but Artur Sitkowski looks like the same exact throwing motion QB saw last season, happy feet, quick turning hips that look great in drills with no pass rush but completely throw you off rhythm as soon as you have to make a play, etc. Not great look

Reactions: RutgersSam
Are you related to him? I like your screen name. :WideSmile:

No, but my kids go to school there. My son played hoops with him.

Reactions: Section124
If Artur is named the starter, hopefully Carter doesn’t have a secret yearning to play lacrosse or visit Cookesville, TN, just in case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT