ADVERTISEMENT

VT loses at Vandy

We should hope that they win their next 2 games , so when we beat them , the win will be more meaningful.
Remember, we didn't play many starters who had dings and dents. Some of them will be withheld for the Akron game and then an off week to recover. We should be in better shape come the VT game. The film from the Vanderbilt game will be helpful in getting our defense better prepared for Drones and friends. Athan, Kyle and Sam plus receivers should have a good game. I am believing we will have a solid performance at VT and come out with more respect. I think we score in the 30's and hold them to the 20's. Good road win. BTW, we played almost penalty free and had no turnovers in game one Athan 3 TD's, 0 T/O's.
We are in the B1G. No need for style points. Just win.

We should hope that they win their next 2 games , so when we beat them , the win will be more meaningful.
Remember, we didn't play many starters who had dings and dents. Some of them will be withheld for the Akron game and then an off week to recover. We should be in better shape come the VT game. The film from the Vanderbilt game will be helpful in getting our defense better prepared for Drones and friends. Athan, Kyle and Sam plus receivers should have a good game. I am believing we will have a solid performance at VT and come out with more respect. I think we score in the 30's and hold them to the 20's. Good road win. BTW, we played almost penalty free and had no turnovers in game one Athan 3 TD's, 0 T/O's.
Sorry I want them to lose every game this season. Not rooting for them to win their next two sorry.

Reactions: Kbee3
If VT loses to Old Dominian, we will anoint RU#1fan to be a football genius and surpassing the legend of Plum.
star wars ok GIF by Hyper RPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
We didn't look good in the 1st half.
Neither did 90% of the teams in front of us. With no pre-season games what do you expect. The way rankings work early in the season has more to do with the name on the front of the jersey or the hype created around a few media darlings. Rutgers is not a fan or media favorite, so they have to work twice as hard to earn the respect they deserve.

Both VT lines did not play well. Having watched the game it seemed vandy won the battle in the trenches on both sides ofthe ball. If we win the line play we should win going away. Win time of possession and keep drones of the field and it's a 3-0 start.

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
Vandy's offense is full of eye candy with the pistol. Tough assignment for VT.

I'll be looking to see if we can get into the backfield on the pass rush with just 4.

Weird game for us last year. 5 3 and outs. 1 4 and out. 1 5 and out. I think we had 12 runs of 3 or less yards before the kneel down possession to end the game. 2 long TD runs (34 and 55). I think AK keeps the chains moving this year. Hoping we don't see 7 punts again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT