ADVERTISEMENT

We are going to HAMMER VT and Washington

rutgersal

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
Kyle Monangai will lead the way, and vault himself into Heisman consideration. 143 rushing yards Vs VT last year. This year, he will cross 150 rushing yards. Washington gave up 303 rushing yards to Michigan last year, and this year, their defense is worse.

• 166 Rushing yards to Weber State
  • 124 rushing yards to Eastern Michigan
Rutgers will break 250 rushing yards vs VT and Washington and will have more than 200 passing yards. Both teams will be blown out.

You heard it here, first.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Kyle Monangai will lead the way, and vault himself into Heisman consideration. 143 rushing yards Vs VT last year. This year, he will cross 150 rushing yards. Washington gave up 303 rushing yards to Michigan last year, and this year, their defense is worse.

Rutgers will break 250 rushing yards vs VT and Washington and will have more than 200 passing yards. Both teams will be blown out.

I think the crux of Al's point here is probably correct. We are going to run the ball a lot on the next two opponents, and probably pretty successfully.

Lol have you seen our first two games against cupcakes ? We have some work to do. Can we get that work done in two weeks ? Time will tell.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-

rosy-cheeks-mochi-peach.gif

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
Just for a fleeting moment I thought I'd like to be Fieldhouse Al of La Mancha for a day, or maybe just a half day. But a split second after that I realized I'd risk getting the crap beat out of me for acting like he probably does in everyday life.

Just for a fleeting moment I thought I'd like to be Fieldhouse Al of La Mancha for a day, or maybe just a half day. But a split second after that I realized I'd risk getting the crap beat out of me for acting like he probably does in everyday life.
I’m 6’ 230 and have NEVER been beaten up, though you’re welcome to try.

I’m 6’ 230 and have NEVER been beaten up, though you’re welcome to try.
Ha ha ha, funny man. A terrifying human specimen no doubt. A real life Adonis in Rutgers sweatpants and a Wimsatt jersey. So hulking you look like you’re wearing shoulder pads but you aren’t.

But two quick steps and you begin wheezing. Isn’t that right Fieldhouse Al of La Mancha ? Same as other pseudo-macho blowhards.

Reactions: WearWhite
Ha ha ha, funny man. A terrifying human specimen no doubt. A real life Adonis in Rutgers sweatpants and a Wimsatt jersey. So hulking you look like you’re wearing shoulder pads but you aren’t.

But two quick steps and you begin wheezing. Isn’t that right Fieldhouse Al of La Mancha ? Same as other pseudo-macho blowhards.

Impressive. A keyboard warrior, who can’t back up his brave taunts behind his keyboard. I regularly run the 6 mile Central Park Loop and like most who are middle aged, am working to get rid of my beer belly. Nevertheless I’m probably in better shape than most.

One day when you grow some balls, which is likely never, feel free to step up to me. Till then, you should refrain from worrying about who can beat up whom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT