ADVERTISEMENT

We are going to HAMMER VT and Washington

Why do people get so upset about an overly enthusiastic post. It won't make VT play any harder, they've circled this game last year. Shelby wants to fight Al because Al is too big of a Rutgers fan? We are too old to be bullies.
Shelby’s just mocking the clown. His enormous muscles have their own muscles and his beer gut squats a thousand pounds.

He’s so massive his photo doesn’t even fit on one page in the Gold’s Gym Hall of Fame magazine.

His hulking shadow has a shadow, and it kicked Chuck Norris’ ass.

Last edited:
Shelby’s just mocking the clown. His enormous muscles have their own muscles and his beer gut squats a thousand pounds.

He’s so massive his photo doesn’t even fit on one page in the Gold’s Gym Hall of Fame magazine.
I’m taking great pride that you found love with Purple-Ed, in my thread. All the best to the happy couple ❤️❤️❤️.

Oh shoot Al. Now the message board geeks over at VT and UW are going to think we are cocky. We’re done.

• Haha
Reactions: lakejj
Just for a fleeting moment I thought I'd like to be Fieldhouse Al of La Mancha for a day, or maybe just a half day. But a split second after that I realized I'd risk getting the crap beat out of me for acting like he probably does in everyday life.

Not sure why people would want to beat the crap out of someone who is overly optimistic - even if they are a positive troll. Maybe you are projecting? Generally people tend to want to dish out beat downs to super a-holes.

If attention is what Al craves, he is getting it from those who say to ignore him.
No doubt we will be running a lot in every game! That is GS's DNA and we have the players who appear to be able to do it.
The fact that we also seem to have a competent QB who can make passes is finally here too.
VT has had a spotty start to the season and it will be interesting to see what they do this week against a less than stellar opponent.

Not sure why people would want to beat the crap out of someone who is overly optimistic - even if they are a positive troll. Maybe you are projecting? Generally people tend to want to dish out beat downs to super a-holes.
Optimism is fine. Wimsatt for Heisman, undefeated season and other embarrassing garbage here and on others’ sites is not.

And now boasting about being an imposing physical specimen not to be messed with.

Attention-whore-loser is what he is.

Optimism is fine. Wimsatt for Heisman, undefeated season and other embarrassing garbage here and on others’ sites is not.

And now boasting about being an imposing physical specimen not to be messed with.

You were the one who introduced the concept of physical violence into this thread by essentially stating that if you were like Al you would be afraid of getting your ass kicked. Is your thought process that when you did this and also resorted to name calling that Al should not defend himself? Again - I'm assuming you're projecting when you call someone a loser. Everything OK? Cause I'm really not getting the over the top angry visceral reaction with violence overtones based on a silly fanboard prediction of a hammer down victory.

Getting back to VT, this is a should win game, because we so thoroughly dominated them on both lines last year, and this year, we’re a year stronger. Hope to see injured guys like Powell back. He was upgraded to Questionable last week. Last year we jumped out to a 21-3 lead, before coasting to a 35-16 victory.

This year VT lost to Vandy, and I am unable to contemplate any scenario that we don’t hammer them. They had no problems hammering us when we were struggling in the 90’s and the aughts. I still remember going to VT, when I lived in Florida, and making the 4 hour drive from Raleigh Durham to Blacksburg. Michael Vick ran all over us that game and the final score was 50-0. They had zero issues RUTS. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and our team is much better. I would LOVE to drop 60 on VT, as our revenge would be complete.

Getting back to VT, this is a should win game, because we so thoroughly dominated them on both lines last year, and this year, we’re a year stronger. Hope to see injured guys like Powell back. He was upgraded to Questionable last week. Last year we jumped out to a 21-3 lead, before coasting to a 35-16 victory.

This year VT lost to Vandy, and I am unable to contemplate any scenario that we don’t hammer them. They had no problems hammering us when we were struggling in the 90’s and the aughts. I still remember going to VT, when I lived in Florida, and making the 4 hour drive from Raleigh Durham to Blacksburg. Michael Vick ran all over us that game and the final score was 50-0. They had zero issues RUTS. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and our team is much better. I would LOVE to drop 60 on VT, as our revenge would be complete.

I will be there.
Me and a group of 6 will also be there. Love your enthusiasm Al...I lean towards the positive (hence my moniker) and I BELIEVE we will handle VT to the point their fans will be exiting as KM wears them down. The fact that it's not a night game takes much of the home effect away IMHO. I've been on these boards (lurking mostly) since The Big Dog days. Don't post alot but love the banter and Bac and #s weather forecasting which got me through over 20 winters of throwing newspapers. GO RU!

Reactions: rutgersal
Seeing the thread title I was about to post "Why would anyone say such a thing even if they believed it" or "Why start a new thread for something like this when you can just stick it into a predictions thread later in the week"..

But I see all the ATTENTION WHORE memes now and see you all already know the answer.

Seeing the thread title I was about to post "Why would anyone say such a thing even if they believed it" or "Why start a new thread for something like this when you can just stick it into a predictions thread later in the week"..

But I see all the ATTENTION WHORE memes now and see you all already know the answer.

Come on! You must be new here.

I’m RutgersAl and I don’t have to wait for a predictions thread later in the week. I post whatever I want, whenever I want.

Reactions: hoquat63
Come on! You must be new here.

I’m RutgersAl and I don’t have to wait for a predictions thread later in the week. I post whatever I want, whenever I want.
Why do you always make new threads for your posts when there are suitable threads for your thoughts?

You're quite insane, aren't you?

Why are you embarrassed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT