ADVERTISEMENT

***Wednesday Practice Notes***

bobby deren

Heisman Winner
Feb 8, 2007
Practice No.13 is now in the books as RU moves one step closer to the spring game on Friday...During Friday's game, some of the O-linemen will have to play both ways because of a numbers issue...Anthony Cioffi continues his role at free safety and after practice told me he is now up to 203 pounds...Leonte Carroo practiced again in a yellow jersey which signify he may not play Friday. However, he told me after practice one of his main roles has really been helping to bring these young receivers along...I also spoke to JJ Denman afterward who looks more muscular this year playing at 300 pounds. He actually told me he cut some weight from last year...Flood praised Dorian Miller's play through the spring but said he does need some more work practicing the center position...Players who caught my eye - Andre Patton, Ruhann Peele, Steve Longa, Dre Boggs...Flood said the staff has yet to decide how they will separate the teams on Saturday, but did mention there will be dueling DJ's during the game...more to come

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News