ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Rooting Guide

Welp NC State's tournament dreams revived

In the running but still behind RU

That was their first q1 win 1-6...also have wins over Va and Wake

After 3 relative mediocre cuse bc at fsu,
they get 3 q1...at Unc duke at Pitt

Will have to wins two of those q1s

10....im not sure that they would stick the Big 10 tourney winner in the 8/9 game but I suppose they could

i am very skeptical of tourney runs getting teams in...saw it with vandy and texas am recently

10....im not sure that they would stick the Big 10 tourney winner in the 8/9 game but I suppose they could

i am very skeptical of tourney runs getting teams in...saw it with vandy and texas am recently

PSU got a 10 seed though last year though from a run following a 10-10 finish.

I’ve never wanted to be on an 8/9 line before but this year would just be different. What a great story it would be to claw our way into an 8/9 game in our backyard for the right to take a crack at Cam Spencer.

A long way from any of that though of course.

PSU got a 10 seed though last year though from a run following a 10-10 finish.

I’ve never wanted to be on an 8/9 line before but this year would just be different. What a great story it would be to claw our way into an 8/9 game in our backyard for the right to take a crack at Cam Spencer.

A long way from any of that though of course.
psu i believe had played their way in BEFORE the tourney.

psu i believe had played their way in BEFORE the tourney.
I’m not seeing how that could’ve been (Rutgers out and them in on the 10 line based on how the rest of the BIg teams in the bracket were seeded) unless Mag’s injury really did get us kicked out. In which case…

As said - all this is really only interesting if we keep winning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT