ADVERTISEMENT

Weight Room Workout

This is the new weight room put in the RAC last year for Basketball, track and field, baseball/softball, and gymnastics. Not sure if any other teams use it.

Nice - can't say I remember hearing about this renovation. Small, but it looks nice. Any idea if any particular team will use it once the APC weight room becomes available?

Nice - can't say I remember hearing about this renovation. Small, but it looks nice. Any idea if any particular team will use it once the APC weight room becomes available?

Maybe they will just move the equipment to the new facility and turn this area into a much needed second restroom at the RAC

Maybe they will just move the equipment to the new facility and turn this area into a much needed second restroom at the RAC
Meh - don't think that's going to happen. You're just gonna have to hold your pee or go in the bushes. Besides, too many teams are actually using the APC that its entirely possible its weight room is too small for all the athletes.

Meh - don't think that's going to happen. You're just gonna have to hold your pee or go in the bushes. Besides, too many teams are actually using the APC that its entirely possible its weight room is too small for all the athletes.

I was joking, obviously the new facility will remain. Also what section of the RAC has bushes, just in case.

Not sure, but it is possible this weight room has different equipment than the new one will have. I'm sure both will be used depending on the type of team workouts scheduled. Plus the wrestling team will be thrown into the mix as they used to workout at the Barn and will be on Livingston now.

Not sure, but it is possible this weight room has different equipment than the new one will have. I'm sure both will be used depending on the type of team workouts scheduled. Plus the wrestling team will be thrown into the mix as they used to workout at the Barn and will be on Livingston now.
According to @ColonelRutgers in another thread: "That weight room will continue to support many other programs when men's and women's basketball move to the new facility in 27 months. Much needed."

No idea - just quoting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT