ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to B1G Country

reeves.jpg

A USC tee-shirt? Check with RutgersAl to see if you are permitted to wear it.
Good point.

I have tons of free t-shirts. In fact, I'm not sure I ever paid for a t-shirt in my life up until very recently.

Recently, apparently being a total sucker, I fell prey to some FB marketing for "Fresh Clean Threads" brand t-shirts. I tried one and loved it. So now I've got like 10 of those. They actually really are super comfy.

Speaking of falling prey to marketing, I also picked up Hex Clad pan, about a year back (the 7 QT Deep Saute/Chicken Fryer https://hexclad.com/products/7qt-hybrid-saute-pan-with-lid). Gotta say, it really IS the best pan I've ever owned. I'll be buying more Hex Clad pans.

And now I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off-topic. LOL

Good point.

I have tons of free t-shirts. In fact, I'm not sure I ever paid for a t-shirt in my life up until very recently.

Recently, apparently being a total sucker, I fell prey to some FB marketing for "Fresh Clean Threads" brand t-shirts. I tried one and loved it. So now I've got like 10 of those. They actually really are super comfy.

Speaking of falling prey to marketing, I also picked up Hex Clad pan, about a year back (the 7 QT Deep Saute/Chicken Fryer https://hexclad.com/products/7qt-hybrid-saute-pan-with-lid). Gotta say, it really IS the best pan I've ever owned. I'll be buying more Hex Clad pans.

Way off topic and likely forcing all of us to see ads for these companies on our social media apps now….thanks a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
Good point.

Costco had these 32-degree brand athletic fabric tees and stuff I liked. But limited in colors etc... so I searched and found their website.. they have a ton of stuff.. 32degrees For most of my life I have been a cotton snob.. not at least 90% cotton don't talk to me about it... for warmer stuff I did find the typical polar fleece superior. But 90% of the 32dgrees-cool stuff.. using their material.. is great.. and cheap. Some of the more printy-type designs use some kind of different material, I suppose to make it printable with a pattern.. that make is less breathable.. I avoid that stuff after buying it once.

To keep this way off topic we just got the Hex Clad pan series and are loving them. I kept my old pans way too long, as I probably ate Teflon with every meal for the last couple years of their life as I chiseled off each meal.

Reactions: mildone
Costco had these 32-degree brand athletic fabric tees and stuff I liked. But limited in colors etc... so I searched and found their website.. they have a ton of stuff.. 32degrees For most of my life I have been a cotton snob.. not at least 90% cotton don't talk to me about it... for warmer stuff I did find the typical polar fleece superior. But 90% of the 32dgrees-cool stuff.. using their material.. is great.. and cheap. Some of the more printy-type designs use some kind of different material, I suppose to make it printable with a pattern.. that make is less breathable.. I avoid that stuff after buying it once.
To continue the off topic, I love the 32 degrees stuff I've gotten at Costco.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
To keep this way off topic we just got the Hex Clad pan series and are loving them. I kept my old pans way too long, as I probably ate Teflon with every meal for the last couple years of their life as I chiseled off each meal.
Right? I was prepared to find them no better than the stuff I'd been using, All Clad, Calphalon and the like. Which was okay, especially early on, but not amazing.

But after a year of hard use and pretty high temps, this pan is still perfect. I'm going to toss most of my other pans and replace them with HC stuff.

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT