ADVERTISEMENT

wenzel was thrilled

Wenzel is awesome and a loyal son.

Man does Hobbs love to be in the frame. Please dont tell me its not so. Wouldnt even be shocked if when B 10 network proposed using Wenzel in this way he said I have just the spot

As it relates to Hobbs, he lives by Terrell Owens’ mantra: “I love me some me.”

Now BTN is showing Arkansas as some other A logo in the ribbon. Did the interns stage a coup

I had no idea Bob was on the sideline for much of the game, lol - looks like he was by Hobbs (watching the replay) a lot and Hobbs's seat is partly obstructed by the basket support from our seats in 102. Has been fun watching his sideline reports.

No way. He finally realized he will be in n the spotlight for Schiano’s teams too.

At one point he was sitting next to Hobbs whispering into the mic as RU was shooting foul shots. It’s was almost comical. He, along with the rest of the RAC, was willing the team to victory

I thought I was watching golf for a moment.......

Reactions: BOCA93
He wasn’t in the building for objectivity. I’ve never seen Big Ten have a sideline reporter for a regular season game on BTN.

Yeah, that was pretty interesting, huh? Funny when he was whispering during free throws and the play by play guy said Wenzel sounded like he was at Augusta.

Reactions: HPNJRUfan
When he was interviewing Geo after the game, it made me wonder if the current players know him in that way... alumnus, former RU player and head coach.
Me too. On the one hand it seemed like Geo was graceful and appreciative of BW's words. On the other hand it seemed like he was thinking "why the heck is this btn guy so happy for us?"

I'd imagine they have to have an idea of who he is...

Me too. On the one hand it seemed like Geo was graceful and appreciative of BW's words. On the other hand it seemed like he was thinking "why the heck is this btn guy so happy for us?"

I'd imagine they have to have an idea of who he is...

I sure hope so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT