ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Big Dreams

lol. Other than the 2 best players to ever play at Rutgers, what is there to be happy about? 😂 I can’t lol this enough.
Yuck it up all you want but you’re simply wrong. You said they’re the best two players to ever play at Rutgers. They haven’t played a second of ball at Rutgers yet. They’re the two highest recruited players ever to sign with Rutgers. Big difference. Til then it was Gavin, right now that’s no lock. It’s a big difference going from HS to the B1G. So back to my question where I acknowledged them coming was exciting, what else is there to be up about. Many on this post have responded positively and didn’t just go for a cheap, inaccurate laugh. In 82-83 we had multiple nba players on the roster. It didn’t lead to program momentum In the 80s. Wenzel had ncaa success like Pike. It didn’t lead to momentum. Since 18 year olds no matter how highly ranked are unpredictable, what other momentum is in our favor? The folks in the early 90s surely didn’t think it would be 30 years until the next ncaa appearance. Plus they’ll be gone in a year, so are you going to tell me they’ll be with us in spirit to help with 2025-26 and beyond?

The past three seasons have been underwhelming, hit a peak and now is declining. Big part of that is offense and it has steadily declined in that time period, with defense holding steady. I have not seen an improvement in offensive system since then. This year will show if the current coaching regime has the ability to take advantage of two so called one and done players. We will see. I’m optimistic and hopeful. Whelming would be top half big ten and a tournament bid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT