ADVERTISEMENT

What a WIN

God I love true college amateurs….so great😊
This is what collegiate sports is all about.
So happy
this team has been so much fun to watch all year. Two goal deficits in the fourth quarter are a mere bag of shells as Ralph Kramden used to say

Reactions: Rutgers36
I almost want Maryland…. It’s hard to beat anyone twice but three times in a row is pretty hard to do. I know…. I know.. They are a super talented !

Maybe three times will be a charm for us!!

It would be unbelievable to beat them in the championship game as payback.

I definitely would trade the regular season game and Big Championship game to turn around and beat them in the National Championship!!

Anyway… We need to “focus” on the next game first!!

Let’s go!!!!

Last edited:
I’d rather play Princeton in the finals if we win. Perfect world scenario, Maryland beats UVA, Princeton beats Maryland, we play Princeton. The ACC apologists are insufferable.
That would work
Who’s more capable of beating MD of the two on paper?
VIrginia or Princeton

Never count out two-time defending champions …. anyway, Princeton matchup is great for NJ … UMD is great for the B1G … all 3 are intriguing matchups … but RU needs to win their semi first without any injuries.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Let’s just enjoy yesterday for a day or two 😄

Still so happy for these guys and staff and Alumni

First Final Four! Let is sink in

Today’s games would be fun to watch but I’m on a plane to LAX @Caliknight

Long Island yesterday

LA (Santa Barbara) next three days

Back east Friday for Championship weekend

Crazy!

Root hard for Virginia tomorrow?
Why not

That would give the ESPN crew a chance to tout the ACC ad nauseum. They were saying this probably should have been the championship game, and that UVA was as close an equal to Maryland as any team in the tourney. Well it's not very close. So now it's up to Princeton to spring the upset, which nobody is saying would not be an upset.

As a Maryland fan, I had a lot more fear of Notre Dame and Princeton than of Virginia, going into Selection Sunday, based solely on prior results...

If Maryland wins faceoffs like the did today against Uva, it doesn't matter who they are playing. You simply can't beat them. ND's faceoff game is very suspect.

I bet Maryland beats them worse than they did Uva.

I won 5 out of 6 bets made between the last weekend and this one. I thought Uva would put up more of a fight today. Curious to see how Princeton attacks Maryland's defense. Uva initiating from x was not the strategy.

Princeton is committed to the one style that will have the most success which I don't think will be a ton but it's early offense and running. Maryland is adept at stopping Nascar but if Princeton is making saves and getting the ball out, it's the best chance. Scoring on them in settled situations is very difficult. Of course, you have to make saves to run and doing that against the lethal shooting that Maryland possesses across the board is almost impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: FoxRU
As of today it has been a PERFECT tournament. RU 2-0 against the Ivies. ACC run off the field by the Big Ten. Princeton repping NJ lax as proudly as RU. I'm gonna enjoy these facts all week and hope for the W against Cornell

Reactions: RUtom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT