ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the SHU board?

ouchmyknee

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Was curious what the SHU fans were saying about the Lino commitment so hopped over to their Rivals board. Unless I’m missing something, both their free board and premium boards appear to be ghost towns. Couldn’t find a post about Lino at all. Looks like there’s only like 3 people posting over there and the only real post I found about RU was about how much better RU is on the NIL front and how some of their fans are excited to come out to our SJU scrimmage to see Ace and Dylan. Seems like support around their program is at a low point.

Was wondering the same. Went over the other day to see what they were saying about Lino, only to find them talking about our open scrimmage.

Did they move to another site or something?

Was wondering the same. Went over the other day to see what they were saying about Lino, only to find them talking about our open scrimmage.

I tried googling to see if there was another site, but couldn’t find another active one. I guess if you’re not UCONN, then life in the Big East isn’t so rosy?

SHU is like the mummy. No matter how many times we bury them, they keep coming back ...and sometimes coming back pretty strong. They will be fine.
I think traffic on all these sites are down. We don't seem to have as many posters as we usually would this close to an exciting hoops season.

Subs aren't going to make themselves

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT