ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we root for in the Nebraska-Northwestern game?

Yup a win is a win is a win.
In this league? Should get 1.5 for a win . Top to bottom nothing like it and the powers to be need to recognize it. Unfortunately last year's NCAA didn't help. And clearly nobody is giving RU any credit for last year's performance .
That was never the case years past.

Ya'lls in the Vocab buddy. I lived in NC for a summer on a contract for work. I'm fully qualified in Ya'lls and "All Ya'll"s.

Plus I am finishing up my TEXACASTER guitar build. So there!
The Texacaster needs Oklahoma dirt rubbed on it to even remotely help you qualify for a bunker permit and a Y'all Card. And even then you still need five more. A summer in NC barely counts as leaving NJ.

• Haha
Reactions: RUScrew85
The Texacaster needs Oklahoma dirt rubbed on it to even remotely help you qualify for a bunker permit and a Y'all Card. And even then you still need five more. A summer in NC barely counts as leaving NJ.

Ya'll need to back off. LOL.

Ya'll need to back off. LOL.
OIP.AFcpVuxuBPp6kpIZ5-SX3gHaD_

• Haha
Reactions: RUScrew85
Nebraska has two of the dumbest kids I've ever seen

half of their plays are out of control heaves at the net while flying to the ground
If you mean Verge, I totally agree. He fills a stat sheet but makes some of the dumbest players ever. Dribbles way too much too. He must have driven Hurley crazy at ASU.

Hysteria worry about Nebraska put to bed

stop overthinking the Net
We just have to win our game

Reactions: shields
If you mean Verge, I totally agree. He fills a stat sheet but makes some of the dumbest players ever. Dribbles way too much too.
Verge and I think it was the elder McGowan that threw it up at the end with 4 guys guarding the basket, didn't touch the rim either time

Who do we have a better shot against if the winner of this game knocks off Iowa? I'm thinking Northwestern
Predicted Nebraska, rooting NW.
Tomorrow Predict Iowa, rooting NW.
Avenge that loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT