ADVERTISEMENT

who is the starter at qb

I think we see Vedral but now Franklin has to prepare for 3 completely different guys hahahaha

I don't think I would start a game with Langdon but love him coming in when the defense gets a little tired

What was wrong with Vedral today? I have mixed feelings on this. Sitkowski was able to complete a few good passes down the middle due to having more zip on the ball. On the other hand, Sitkowski made a couple of bonehead plays and could have been picked off a couple times.

What was wrong with Vedral today? I have mixed feelings on this. Sitkowski was able to complete a few good passes down the middle due to having more zip on the ball. On the other hand, Sitkowski made a couple of bonehead plays and could have been picked off a couple times.
He could have played if he had too. Why he still had his helmet on. Coaches finally wanted to give Art and Johnny a fair shot. And boy did they come up big!!!

There will be packages for Langan regardless of whether its Art or Noah. Vedral needs to get healthy first. Looked like it could be a throwing arm or shoulder injury.

No brainer

vedral with situational langan

art seems like a good kid but clear after one half staff lost confidence to see it through notably 3 rd and goal run- fear of turnover

be happy gleeson uses them all!

Love it how the experts on this forum went from Johnny will never play QB this year to still claiming he won't start. What game were they watching today!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT