ADVERTISEMENT

Why I believe Gavin will attempt at least 10 passes Friday

A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Right now it is evident we are desperately trying to land WR’s in the transfer portal but the big question these guys have who are looking for a 1-2 year showcase is, “who will throw to me”. If you pop in the RU tape this year you see vedral at qb and very very few deep throws.

Schiano can tell them all they want that, “we have a stud freshman who has a cannon and was a top 5 qb nationally” but that means nothing to a junior or senior with NFL aspirations until they see it. So heres what I expect from gavin.

1) Greg is gonna wanna showcase his arm and his ability to throw the deep ball. Look for an early play action max protection bomb to show off the arm.

2) look for a package of at least 15 plays for gavin with a mix of easy throws, bombs down the sideline where its your man or incomplete and designed runs to the outside which wake has struggled with

3) I anticipate seeing him attempt one really tough throw just to show off the arm to recruits. A 14 back to 12 out route.

I’m excited for Friday and I think we get the biggest dose of gavin weve ever seen in scarlet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News