ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Wisconsin defeats Rutgers, 66-61

I'm being reactionary in the moment, but does anyone else absolutely cringe when Caleb takes a shot? Love him on defense and he did hit one big three but he's typically brutal. I'd rather see almost anyone else shoot.

Not at all.

FU*K!! Well we used up our chances and now we have to win our ll last 2... sucks... could've almost clinched it with a win tonight. At least I'm having a fantastic time at the Melody reunion....

Not sure I get your point on a message board with fans talking about a game. He was 2-8 with some pretty bad misses. I wasn't in the game, so yeah I didn't make a three.

Im in the same camp as you. Caleb’s probably my favorite player on this team. His D is elite - and he’s won us a lot of games. But his offensive decision making, shot selection and frankly some of his shooting isn’t good.

Reactions: RUShea
Im in the same camp as you. Caleb’s probably my favorite player on this team. His D is elite - and he’s won us a lot of games. But his offensive decision making, shot selection and frankly some of his shooting isn’t good.
Diddy apologizing again after losses. When does it end

Every single time he shoots a 3, as he goes up, I say out loud, “Why?” Terrible jump shooter, incredible defender.

I'm being reactionary in the moment, but does anyone else absolutely cringe when Caleb takes a shot? Love him on defense and he did hit one big three but he's typically brutal. I'd rather see almost anyone else shoot.
Caleb was a far better offensive player two years ago when he was healthy.He usually is forced to take shots when the shot clock is less then ten seconds ,

In the home stretch of games, the right folks need to be touching the ball and shooting. Wisconsin played smartly and defended beautifully (if your a Badgers fan) down the stretch. Caleb shooting and Cliff going to the line in the last few minutes is smart Wisconsin hoops. And it didn’t happen by chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT