ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball defeats Indiana 66-57

Man Indiana has such a mediocre program. Never seen a bunch of braindead fans like them think they are a gift to the earth. Glad to beat them into submission in what's a down year.

Reactions: tm_nj
Keep quiet. He's gotten three rebounds alone in the last five minutes and hit at least foul foul shots.
The Simpson hate is ridiculous. Stonehill and shot at half biggest shots of the year.

BTW Fluxoine is a weirdo!!

Mag?? Many stupid plays today.
Is that okay Flux?
It’s not the factual correctness, it’s the weird hardons you get for people man. Mag? Bad. Davis? Bad. Simpson? Good. And you are entitled to your opinions but you will point out every bad play for Davis and every good play for Simpson and not vice versa. There was a thread where @RUChoppin was arguing we should play Davis over Fernandes and you for some reason came in and started arguing about why Simpson is better than Davis. You’re ****in weird man, deal with it.

• Love
Reactions: Scangg
Didn’t give me confidence for future, but happy for the win. A few pluses- Williams, team rebounding better, ball movement in the first half from 10 minutes to halftime. Still Don’t like wholesale replacements when team is playing well.

Didn’t give me confidence for future, but happy for the win. A few pluses- Williams, team rebounding better, ball movement in the first half from 10 minutes to halftime. Still Don’t like wholesale replacements when team is playing well.
Pike has a habit of doing that. Reminds me of Aaron Boone. A guy could be 8 for his last 10 and Boone gives him a day off

How was Indiana 3-1 in B1G?
Galloway to me, despite it being his 18th year, is among the worst B1G players I’ve seen on an opposing team. Does he have nude photos of Woodson?
And RU clearly has taken up a lot of room in idiot Xavier Johnson’s head, rent free.

And yes, RU is your daddy. Never forget it.

It’s not the factual correctness, it’s the weird hardons you get for people man. Mag? Bad. Davis? Bad. Simpson? Good. And you are entitled to your opinions but you will point out every bad play for Davis and every good play for Simpson and not vice versa. There was a thread where @RUChoppin was arguing we should play Davis over Fernandes and you for some reason came in and started arguing about why Simpson is better than Davis. You’re ****in weird man, deal with it.
Hey D bag, Simpson has done more and taken more undeserved heat than any RU player I’ve ever seen. You don’t like it go back to whatever rock from which crawled under. Many have called for J Mike taking minutes from Simpson. Made him a cult hero and ripping Simpson who is only a sophomore. You don’t think so? Carino correctly (it pains me to say that) called it. Take a look in the mirror. Go pick an argument with someone else and stop the name calling. You can dish it out but can’t take it. Meow. Especially when you are wrong which is often.

Last edited:
How was Indiana 3-1 in B1G?
Galloway to me, despite it being his 18th year, is among the worst B1G players I’ve seen on an opposing team. Does he have nude photos of Woodson?
And RU clearly has taken up a lot of room in idiot Xavier Johnson’s head, rent free.

And yes, RU is your daddy. Never forget it.
Maryland and Michigan are really bad, and Ohio State plays down to competition (losses to Penn State and Indiana and a close game against us)

Keep quiet. He's gotten three rebounds alone in the last five minutes and hit at least foul foul shots.
Yeah DS made a few FTs in garbage time. He was also 2 for 13 from the floor. Out of control most of the time and multiple turnovers. He struggles mightily.

Plus he hoists up a 3 with 15 seconds on shot clock up 10 with 2 minutes to go. Not smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scangg
Hey D bag,
stop the name calling.
Wut

go back to whatever alone you called from.
Wut^2

ae9385e09cc69c05323eb41742fde811.jpg

Pike ran a 10 man rotation tonight. That hurts chemistry, something this team hasn't found 15 games into the season. Pike seems confused about what lineup can make this team click.

Can't fault the effort on the court tonight. Improvement there.

Hey D bag, Simpson has done more and taken more undeserved heat than any RU player I’ve ever seen. You don’t like it go back to whatever rock from which crawled under. Many have called for J Mike taking minutes from Simpson. Made him a cult hero and ripping Simpson who is only a sophomore. You don’t think so? Carino correctly (it pains me to say that) called it. Take a look in the mirror. Go pick an argument with someone else and stop the name calling. You can dish it out but can’t take it. Meow. Especially when you are wrong which is often.
Weird game to be touting simpson. He has had some nice games recently, but tonight certainly wasn't one of them

Pike ran a 10 man rotation tonight. That hurts chemistry, something this team hasn't found 15 games into the season. Pike seems confused about what lineup can make this team click.

Can't fault the effort on the court tonight. Improvement there.
Part of that is few players have seized their minutes.

Weird game to be touting simpson. He has had some nice games recently, but tonight certainly wasn't one of them
Made foul shots and like it or not after Stonehill biggest shot of the year at the half.
Announcer compares him to Geo.
Two best passes of year in first half too.
Just think the bashing is odd.

We just got a win and this thread is ripping on players and talking about how bad we played. Rutgers fans are miserable!!

We should be celebrating our first B1G win and save criticism until tomorrow

Reactions: ancienthooper
Made foul shots and like it or not after Stonehill biggest shot of the year at the half.
Announcer compares him to Geo.
Two best passes of year in first half too.
Just think the bashing is odd.
You don't like Simpson bashing but have no problem Davis bashing

Reactions: RU Mike73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT