ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
At Barclays for Legends and watched Wisconsin in the first game vs Richmond. Wisconsin is so slow and so reliant on their 3 point shooting. Their only inside threat is Reivers who can easily be outmuscled

This is a game we should win when we play them for our Big 10 opener.

Also saw Joe Boylan at game as he may have a grandson who plays for Wisconsin or Richmond as he was with him after game. I ll ask him tomorrow.

At Barclays for Legends and watched Wisconsin in the first game vs Richmond. Wisconsin is so slow and so reliant on their 3 point shooting. Their only inside threat is Reivers who can easily be outmuscled

Also saw Joe Boylan at game as he may have a grandson who plays for Wisconsin or Richmond as he was with him after game. I ll ask him tomorrow.

I agree that we beat them at home.

Joe Boylan's daughter was a year older than me and was a cheerleader at our high school....wow she was something else

They also blew the doors off Marquette so who knows which version we'll see.

Reactions: gregkoko
They also blew the doors off Marquette so who knows which version we'll see.

Agreed. Wisconsin has been very up-and-down so far this season. They also looked pretty good in their opening close loss to a ranked St. Mary's team.

Most league games will be grind out performances because of the inconsistent offense and defending the 3 point shot on defense.

Richmond’s roster includes the grandson of NBA Hall of Famer Paul Arizin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT