ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Basketball to Host Northwestern Sunday Afternoon for Senior Day

I was really hoping that Chyna and Erica would return for their extra year of eligibility.

Wishing the ladies all the best for Senior Day. We need to send KB out with a win at home. Boy!... will she be missed!

Echoing the hopes that Chyna and Erica come back for the extra year to help finish the re-establishment of the program to respectability.

Prior to Erica's emergence in the Mich St game, I was wondering if she might graduate and look elsewhere to use her final year. My thinking was that she seemed to fall behind in the depth chart and was not getting a lot of minutes.

The injuries allowed her to get plenty of minutes in this last portion of the season. If she can build on her Mich St performance, she can carve out PT for next season with everyone healthy.

Ugly first Q. 13-22
RU shooting 3/13, 0/3 from 3
NW 9/14, 4/6.
only bright spots 7/8 on ft, buzzer beater layup at end of quarter.
rebounds almost even 7 &. 8.
Both teams 5 to

Which senior?

He looks fantastic for 77. And Lethal Weapon 5 is supposed to start filming this year, which should be interesting, since his character, Roger Murtaugh, complained that "he was too old" for police work in 1987. Thirty-seven years later. . . . .

Long time friend of Erica Lafayette's family. She's on the sweatshirts they're wearing.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT