ADVERTISEMENT

WORST Rutgers Souvenir Ever !!! ???

Why it's "Old Steery" the steer! Hi Steery, how ya been????

Actually it looks like something Cook College would have endorsed back in the day. And no, we were never the bulls, or the steers or the demented wildebeasts.

As you can see below the tail is not shown. This was a Cook college Freshman Orientation training doll. Used to train incoming cook college students on how to best approach a "date" on Saturday night.

I saw the picture and cannot stop laughing. That's terrible.

Gee, I thought it would be a picture of the Kyle Flood bobblehead.
----
This....... I kept getting more and more of them, winning raffles, gifts, etc..... The damn things seem to multiply themselves.

worst Rutgers souvenirs ever (aside from the flood bobble head) would include:

-a dvd of Kevin Bannon free throw instruction
-Kyle Flood's book on leading with integrity
-an air travel guide written by Gary Waters
-a pamphlet from Mike Rice's conflict resolution seminar
-Julie Herman's guide to public relations
-Tim Pernetti's guide to public relations

etc. etc.

Reactions: MrWise and leonh71
Someone was seen wearing it around the Princeton Library last summer... Wonder why its no longer needed...

worst Rutgers souvenirs ever (aside from the flood bobble head) would include:

-a dvd of Kevin Bannon free throw instruction
-Kyle Flood's book on leading with integrity
-an air travel guide written by Gary Waters
-a pamphlet from Mike Rice's conflict resolution seminar
-Julie Herman's guide to public relations
-Tim Pernetti's guide to public relations

etc. etc.

Tim Pernetti's should be the guide for hiring effective leaders.

Tim Pernetti's should be the guide for hiring effective leaders.

i ran out of steam there.....was thinking of his post rice debacle radio appearance which was just amazing...

besides, he hired rice and flood how, so how did he fail at hiring effective leaders? they both got us plenty of press coverage.

Top of the list ... 25-year Rutgers football season ticket buyers were given refrigerator magnets. And you had to wait on line at the Customer Service window at the stadium to have it bestowed on you. No kidding.

Well the bull does remind me of an artificial insemination demonstration that was a part of the required freshman Animal Science course at the Ag School in 1968. The volunteer had to wear a rubber glove that extended up to his shoulder, and he used every inch of it! No, I did not volunteer to place the semen in the uterus of that big old cow. And, no, that's not some sexist rant!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT