ADVERTISEMENT

Would adding an additional F,like this, TFTFP,be awarding them too much

Delete this thread, I'm so f*cking sick of coming here hoping to talk about rutgers football and all that's ever discussed is Penn State. Now your going to have the same 5 posters start spewing their hate of all things penn state, some posters from BWI will come over and start yelling and screaming and it makes everyone look childish. Here, I'll give you the conversation and reaction you were looking for just so you can put this to bed:

Rutgers Fan: "Penn State Sucks"
Penn State Fan: "23-2"
Rutgers Fan: "You all are pedophile enablers"
Penn State Fan: "You all hate gays"
Rutgers Fan: "I hate your school"
Penn State Fan:"Who again is Rutgers?"
Rutgers Fan:"GRRRRRRRR"
Penn State Fan:" ROARRRRRRR"

BOTH FANS: "rabble, rabble, rabble"

There thread complete.

South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble.jpg

Reactions: RUwoz
Delete this thread, I'm so f*cking sick of coming here hoping to talk about rutgers football and all that's ever discussed is Penn State. Now your going to have the same 5 posters start spewing their hate of all things penn state, some posters from BWI will come over and start yelling and screaming and it makes everyone look childish. Here, I'll give you the conversation and reaction you were looking for just so you can put this to bed:

There thread complete.

There thread complete.
Is that a Yes or A No?

One of the reasons I don't come and post here as often. The constant psu dbaggerry ( from both sides).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT