ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling news & notes from around the web

Will anyone here have updates on today's first practice? I know a few people on this board have access.

I am out of town the past few days but everything was great per Scott on Wednesday

Thanks wng, this should be a great year. Tons of talent in the room. Hopefully the injuries are kept to a minimum.

Originally posted by wngarbarini:
I would 50/50 he comes here. Donny is on him like flies on manure.
I know that the timeline is different given Donny's arrival and different recruiting years, but I assume you thought we had a much better chance with McFadden recently than the odds your are currently placing on Suriano right?

Paetzell (P'burg) and Suriano ( would be awesome ! I've been to a bunch of matchs and Districts at The Pit, one of my favorite HS wrestling venues ! Also, is Camp eligible to wrestle right away or Jan 2015? And how is he looking ? PS- it was nice meeting Mr Gravina at the Michigan game on the walk over from Golf Course Lane !

Campy is eligible Jan 2. He is rehabbing nicely. Talked to him the other day. We wanted Amine but had a lot to overcome with Michigan. We are only going after the best so competition will be severe.

Suriano won 3-1 after 33 mins at Flo's WNO. Insanely long. McFadden also won (not that it matters for us). Anyone know where Kolodzik is going? UVA? tOSU?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Not sure if you saw Kolodzik's interview right after, but he mentioned he'll be making his decision public in a few days.

Originally posted by Leonard23:
Suriano won 3-1 after 33 mins at Flo's WNO. Insanely long. McFadden also won (not that it matters for us). Anyone know where Kolodzik is going? UVA? tOSU?
Suriano match was insane. Not sure if we land him or not but God I hope we do.

McFadden really proved himself in that match, makes me even more mad we didn't get him.

I would say say it would be Princeton, tOSU, or UVA (his sister goes or graduated from there). I still thing Cornell would be in the mix although I am not hearing too much of that.

Devin Carter, VT, back down to 141 after losing out to his teammate, Mastriani. 141 just got even tougher

#4 tOSU lost 19-18 on the 3rd criteria to #10 VT. Each team won 5 matches & Hunter Stieber didn't wrestle.

Twitter Q & A with coach Goodale today. If your not on Twitter and have a question leave it here and I will ask for you.

#AskGoody

Please ask if Hwy Bill Smith will be wrestling against Oklahoma?

Originally posted by obrats:
Twitter Q & A with coach Goodale today. If your not on Twitter and have a question leave it here and I will ask for you.

Originally posted by Abro1975:
Please ask if Hwy Bill Smith will be wrestling against Oklahoma?

Originally posted by obrats:
I asked about both Gravina and Smith.

. @obrats both are coming along they wont be available this weekend and maybe vegas is a push, but shortly thereafter they will be a go

Thanks. I don't think we beat Oklahoma without Smith. Hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT