ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling SeasonTicket Holders

mjckrash

Redshirt
Jan 30, 2019
I have been a wrestling season ticket holder for 7 years. I only have season tickets for wrestling. For years I have repeatedly requested upgrade on my seats. Past few years I was in the front row in Section 105 but the view of the mat was constantly hindered by all the cameraman in the corner. For this current season I moved to the new section of seats which they call the Lower Lodge. Up by the concession stand. I moved because I was told the new seats would have a free popcorn and drink for every home match. The 1st home match this year, the ushers were confused where my seats were and took 15 minutes to convince them where they were. I then went to the box office to ask about my free popcorn and drink only to be told it was only for basketball fans. I called the ticket office after that match and was told again that I am correct and should have received the popcorn and drink and that my sale rep would reach out to me. Never heard from my sales rep so called him today to find out where we are on this issue. He is checking with a manager and will get back to me.
Did anyone else buy season tickets to this new section of seats and what were you told?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT