ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling - Twitter Q & A with McCabe

I wrote a question to Sean that went unanswered regarding the presence of Tyler Graff in the practice room. When Graff was placed on the SKWC staff, I made the assumption that he would often be in the practice room training with the lower weights. Sean has made strides this year and I asked him how often he wrestles Graff etc. Does anyone know how often the new SKWC coaches are in the practice room? Now that my question has gone unanswered, I wonder how often any of the three new coaches, Graff, Demas, and Haddad, are practicing with the team. Anyone have any insight?

I wrote a question to Sean that went unanswered regarding the presence of Tyler Graff in the practice room. When Graff was placed on the SKWC staff, I made the assumption that he would often be in the practice room training with the lower weights. Sean has made strides this year and I asked him how often he wrestles Graff etc. Does anyone know how often the new SKWC coaches are in the practice room? Now that my question has gone unanswered, I wonder how often any of the three new coaches, Graff, Demas, and Haddad, are practicing with the team. Anyone have any insight?

Saw your question sitting out there was hoping he answered it. On the bright side we know he goes with Pork Roll over Taylor Ham.

Haddad left SKWC about a month ago and we are looking for a replacement. Graff and Demas have been quite helpful in wrestling with our kids and in teaching. They are there regularly when allowed by NCAA rules.

Haddad left SKWC about a month ago and we are looking for a replacement. Graff and Demas have been quite helpful in wrestling with our kids and in teaching. They are there regularly when allowed by NCAA rules.

Thanks for the reply Mr. G... I certainly hope that the wrestlers are indeed benefiting from the presence of Coach Demas and Coach Graff. The non-answer from Sean had me thinking negatively.

BTW... the last Twitter photo sent out by RU Wrestling, shows the new transfer heavyweight. I know he wrestled 220 in high school but he is a big kid. Looks like a season of weight lifting with the Monmouth Football team put some extra weight in muscle on him. I noticed him sitting on the bench behind the team at the MSU match. Looked to me like a number of wrestlers, including AA, were gravitating towards him and enjoying themselves. Seems like a good athlete and a good pickup by the coaching staff.

Marc McDonald is his name and he is a great kid. Eligible now if we need him. Saw home working with Billy yesterday and he is a very good partner. Good sized kid. Good student too so he will help the GPA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT