ADVERTISEMENT

You Know You're a Rutgers Fan...

RUinPinehurst

All American
Aug 27, 2011
when you're watching a "Rutgers Classic" replay on the BTN, of the 2014 Maryland game, and, while you know the outcome of the greatest comeback in school history, yet your heart is racing, and you are into it, all into it. On BTN now. What a game. Wow.

when you're watching a "Rutgers Classic" replay on the BTN, of the 2014 Maryland game, and, while you know the outcome of the greatest comeback in school history, yet your heart is racing, and you are into it, all into it. On BTN now. What a game. Wow.

wrong.... You know ur a Rutgers fan, when you can watch replays of WVU '06, and L'ville "12 without stabbing yourself with a sharp object!!

Your having a pacemaker procedure and you still want to know the RU-Louisville score before they finish (2013) No ESPN on TV either. Wasn't disappointed until the next day.

...when I see three dudes in a vehicle with NY plates and a huge Penn State sticker on the back, and I gun it to blow by them so they see my two R magnets on the back of my car. Also that I'm pissed off just telling this story, that makes me a bigger Rutgers fan.

Reactions: JQRU91
Hate to admit it but not much of a drinker. Been tipsy twice when I was young. Just started sampling alcohol related this past year for the tailgates. I'm such a bad drinker that, after throwing out hard liquor from R tailgate's toast, I tried to cover up by purchasing beer related with a religious figure on the label (i.e. monks or the virgin mary) that I could use for the toast.

And up early on a Sunday morning to watch Rutgers Michigan game on now.

Maryland game from 2014 is on BTN at 1 pm today, Sunday. Remarkable comeback win on the road against a Maryland team that itself had come off road wins against Michigan and Penn State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT