ADVERTISEMENT

Your predictions on JG, DH, etc.

Don't know, don't really care ...there are much more dire issues in the world...I'm sure we'll do fine in the long run... with all the high 3 & 4 star recruits we have had visit this year already I've got a gut feeling we'll get some very good young men for the class of 2016...Now go out and enjoy the weather for a change.

Haskins would be the biggest impact recruit Rutgers has ever secured. I've seen this kid play. He is unbelievable and makes everyone around him better. On par with Teddy Bridgewater, maybe better.

I think we finish second for both. However I think we get Gray and Walker so it all works out in the end.

Unfortunately,Rutgers might set a record for the number of top recruits visiting but when it really counts Guarantano ,Haskins,Gary and Walker will follow previous elite recruits and play out of state.Right now Rutgers should have a 5/6 ranking on a scale of 1-10 when it comes to recruiting while Ohio State would have a 9/10 and Penn State 7/8 ranking.

Originally posted by RutgersSam:
Haskins would be the biggest impact recruit Rutgers has ever secured. I've seen this kid play. He is unbelievable and makes everyone around him better. On par with Teddy Bridgewater, maybe better.
Agree 100%. I would be ecstatic if we got JG and would never look back, but if somehow Haskins came, it would take us to a level that we have never seen. Total Bridgewater clone.

I predict it doesn't matter because they can change it anytime they get their feelings hurt because they didn't get enough attention after they "committed".

I mean what does a "commitment" actually mean at this point. Oh that's right, nothing.

A major qb commit this early means everything for a recruiting class. If they want to sign with a strong class, they should sign early because many will follow.

I really think it's going to come down on how we do this year. Can we avoid blowout losses? Can we win the games we are suppose to? Can we beat the TTFP? How will our new QB, new OL starters perform? Do we now have enough size in the trenches to compete with the massive BIG lines? How will our new OC perform? I think if we go 8-4 and avoid losses with more than 4 TD's, we will have a stellar class. A 6-6 record with blowout losses is going to hurt recruiting. Lot's of questions need to be answered this year, but going 6-6 to 8-4, that 2 games could have a huge impact on RU's future.

Haskins would be quite a coup as just above everyone in recruiting him. I ask because I don't know but what has he done or said that makes some RU fans confident?

Originally posted by Dr. Potato:
I predict it doesn't matter because they can change it anytime they get their feelings hurt because they didn't get enough attention after they "committed".

I mean what does a "commitment" actually mean at this point. Oh that's right, nothing.
The process Guarantano has gone through is much different than most guys who decommit - I think he'll stick wherever he commits

Originally posted by Ty Webb:
Haskins would be quite a coup as just above everyone in recruiting him. I ask because I don't know but what has he done or said that makes some RU fans confident?
He's visited RU quite a bit the last few months. He's come up with his best friend (Mo Jabbie) who is already committed and Mohomid Sanu. Supposedly he called Sanu last weekend to get Sanu to visit with him again. Sanu already had other plans, but changed them for DH. DH is also from New Jersey. According to a HS coaches in MD, he still sees himself as a New Jersey kid. The fact is that he has not let anyone know which way he is leaning or if he is leaning anywhere. He has been very tight lipped about it. I have to think that he is seriously considering RU because of all of the visits. Connections to RU like Jabbie and Sanu help as does the style of O the RU runs. Most recruiting analyst think that he is a lock for Maryland. Maryland plays an O similar to Ohio St. Haskins has made comments in the past about the type of offenses that some schools run may not be the best fit for prepairing him for the next level. All of that makes many RU fans think that we have a legitamate shot at landing him.

This post was edited on 4/12 1:02 PM by hiwater

Fwiw, my friends kids are pretty close with JG, and one plays at BC with him. Both believe he's announcimg Tennessee at 3 tomorrow

Originally posted by SirPerceval:

Originally posted by Dr. Potato:

The process Guarantano has gone through is much different than most guys who decommit - I think he'll stick wherever he commits
Don't think there's a lot of truth to that "Attention" issue.

Guarantano to Tenn. Dad gets a job there.

Neither; but we sign David Moore as our dual threat QB. Even though he has only 1 P5 offer, about 15% of the posters here will insist he is pretty close to JG's talent and potential. 5% will say he is better than JG.

I want Haskins but i think JG to Rutgers sends DH to Maryland...

or maybe JG to Tennesse sends DH to Rutgers

Or JG to Tennesse and then RU in 2 years

I will be happy with either though

Posted from Rivals Mobile

This post was edited on 4/15 7:30 AM by RutgersROB

Originally posted by ILOVERUTGERS:
Fwiw, my friends kids are pretty close with JG, and one plays at BC with him. Both believe he's announcimg Tennessee at 3 tomorrow
RUinPAC10Land
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT