ADVERTISEMENT

(15)Notre Dame vs (8)UConn

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
8pm on Fox. Kills me to watch after today but I haven't seen either team play yet this year.

Eh, Hannah Hildago for ND with the bank shot for 3 to end the half. Another local NJ kid that got away.

Wow @ Hildago. All 5'6" of her finished with 34pts, TEN boards, and 6 assists. ND slaps UConn 82-67 up in Storrs.

Fastest D1 player to reach 100 steals in her career since 1999-2000. She's an amazing player and so fun to watch.
Constant pressure! High energy! Coach Ivey can't keep taking our best going forward. I know that she and Coquese are close like sisters, but Coquese has to draw the line at this point.🤨 😏 😉

Watching today's game vs Pitt, Hannah's intensity was a bit concerning for me. She was upset that her shot wasn't going early in the game, she missed a few FTs, and was taken out of the game so she could calm herself down.

Her body language on the sideline was something that may need to be addressed, IMO (unless there was some other thing that was heavy on her heart as she played today's game) I hope she isn't falling into the media trap that is mentioning her in player of the year conversations behind Caitlin. They also are now building this competition between Hidalgo and JuJu Watkins for Frosh of the year. Watkins just scored 51 pts in an upset of Stanford a couple of days ago.
Looked like Caitlin was aggressive yesterday from the start vs Md., as if she was trying to match or out-do Watkins. Hopefully, Hidalgo's play today and emotional episode was not due to pressure to keep pace with Watkins or Clark.

I don’t think we could have used a player such as Hidalgo.😜
I know somebody that's been going to RU WBB games since he was a kid, he's 33 now. He and his family are very close with CVS.
She would have stayed home in NJ if CVS was still able to coach,sigh. I guess Niele Ivey and Notre Dame won the prize.
I was amazed at her show against UConn the other night. Can't wait to watch her again.

I don’t know if Hidalgo would or would not have stayed at home… for all we know she may have chosen U Conn… it is just conjecture . We all are aware of why we are in this conundrum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT