ADVERTISEMENT

Adonis Jennings to Temple

wonder how long it'll be until he transfers a third time.

some folks just dont get it

Glad we are passing.

Kid seemed to have too much drama that followed him. Let's use the scholarship on someone that doesn't have his baggage.

No slight on Temple, but there are really on three reasons you go there over P5 schools.

1) Some incredible pull like your parents pushed it because they went there
2) few options
3) Heavy baggage

Temple has its positives and merits but I'm not losing sleep over Jennings going there whatsoever...seemed like a primadonna during the recruiting process and transferred after literately 1 semester at Pitt because he reportedly 'didn't like the way he was utilized'. I like PJ Walker and Jennings will get 1 year with him the same season they'll be replacing a bunch of OL and a number of solid backers on defense. As always, time will tell...

Joe P.

Best of luck to Adonis, I hope he has great success. People should use their hands, he's just a kid. Let him do what he wants to do and wish him the best.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Agree with the above post. Hey it would have been nice if Jennings had been able to come to RU and contribute like we all had hoped when he originally committed. But lets have some class and wish the kid luck. He is a young kid just trying to do what is best for him.

I agree with the comments directly above. No reason to disparage the kid for his college choice, no matter what the reasons.

I think he will thrive in an environment that will have 10K fans in a cavernous stadium that is so quiet the QB can whisper the ply calls and the guy in the nose bleeds can hear it. No pressure-big results. Have fun playing UCan't and others every year.

Originally posted by CNJKnight:
I think he will thrive in an environment that will have 10K fans in a cavernous stadium that is so quiet the QB can whisper the ply calls and the guy in the nose bleeds can hear it. No pressure-big results. Have fun playing UCan't and others every year.
Getting throttled by all the good teams in the B10 must be such a thrill.

Adonis Jennings is wayy overrated. He is a big boy and does go up for the ball.. But he doesn't block, can't run routes, and will half ass it when he isn't expecting the ball. His senior year timber creek had a sophmore wr named Cam Chambers who was twice as good as Jennings. Temple isn't getting much

oh hold on folks... we have a troll. I didn't know temple even HAD a rivals site??

...I can understand defending your squad and there's not many teams we'd win a straight-up 'pissing contest' against, but Temple is certainly one that we would win and by a fair margin too.

Joe P.

Wish him well academically and hope he goes through his Owl career injury free.
Don't care if he's successful on the field or not, but want that for him in the classroom.

Originally posted by JHG722:

Getting throttled by all the good teams in the B10 must be such a thrill.
And you would be lying if you said you didn't want to be in our position.

This post was edited on 3/9 11:25 PM by cyrock3

Originally posted by RULaw11:

Primadonis
i-see-what-you-did-there-also-over-here-cat.jpg

For some kids it doesn't matter how many fans they play in front of. I have a feeling this has more to do with playing close to home with a bunch of guys he knows from home. I mean Temple is still D1 believe it or not and he'll still get some exposure. I just think it's a shame South Jersey guys consider Temple more 'home' then their own state university. Rutgers has some work to do in South Jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT