ADVERTISEMENT

Article on RU Football from SB Nation

Wow, rather exhaustive analysis. You can really get lost in the numbers here. Good article though.

I like the reference about the team's progress not being helped "by woeful public relations."

I'm mostly posting to this thread so I can find it in the future but how is it an article like this has 4 replies and is already buried on the second page yet Taylor Ham v Pork Roll is still going strong?

I'm mostly posting to this thread so I can find it in the future but how is it an article like this has 4 replies and is already buried on the second page yet Taylor Ham v Pork Roll is still going strong?

Garbage posting about pork roll vs. Taylor Ham is the SN equivalent of a Penn State BOT bashing thread on BWI.

Reactions: jason21psu
What's worse is that the actual article have over 70 posts and most are from OSU and othe B1G fans. They are more interested in an RU article than RU fans.

What's worse is that the actual article have over 70 posts and most are from OSU and othe B1G fans. They are more interested in an RU article than RU fans.

I'm eagerly awaiting the completion of the B1G series. Looking forward to getting insight on all the teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT