ADVERTISEMENT

As per numerous requests....more emojis

John Otterstedt

Hall of Famer
Jul 10, 2001
I know they are annoying to some, but one of the most persistent requests I have had over the past few months was a wider array of emojis. I just figured out how to add more, and they should be in the system.

As always, thank you for the feedback. We are definitely working on everything, and we appreciate your patience, as well as your requests.

Technically they are not emojis. Emojis are text characters that look like pictures. These are smilies, which are image files. :cool:

More emoji's?

John, you should keep a book on some of the requests you get. I am sure it would be quite funny.

More emoji's?

John, you should keep a book on some of the requests you get. I am sure it would be quite funny.

C'mon, Cali. You know you love that I now have so many more emoticons to post at you. Most importantly, this one --> [roll].

And you also know you won't be able to resist posting this one :flush: back at me.

:boxing:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::uzi::eyes::boom::victory:[thumb2]:joy::baseball::beer::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cookie::okay::fistbump::raised_hands::thumbsdown::victory:[cheers]:flush::oops::oops::eek::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: CNJKnight
further requests:

shitbricks.gif

shit-storm.gif
thbs.gif
deadhorse.gif
33ek30y.gif
tantru10.gif

:cool::pimp:[laughing][jumpingsmile][laughing]:p[pfftt]:cool::angry::cry::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::flushed::grimace::joy::scream::smiley::sunglasses::):weary::cop::alien::football::basketball::baseball::golf::bread::pizza::beer::burger::cheers2::americanflag::airplane::100points::zzz::ear::(:eyes::gun::fire::boom::bomb::pray::victory:[thumb2]:thumbsdown::raised_hands::fistbump::clap::okay:;):fries::cookie::lock:[poop]:boxing:[banana]:chairshot::chairshot::mad:[cheers]:cool2::flush:[roll][winking][sick]:uzi::popcorn::confused:[smoke]o_O:rolleyes::oops:[devil]:eek::D
Not enough need more?

one of the most persistent requests I have had over the past few months was a wider array of emojis.

I can't speak for everyone, but if I'm ever at the point where I'm emailing the owner of a college football message board to ask for more emojis, it's time for me to seriously reevaluate my life choices.

I can't speak for everyone, but if I'm ever at the point where I'm emailing the owner of a college football message board to ask for more emojis, it's time for me to seriously reevaluate my life choices.

Too trivial for you,eh? Because posting nearly 30,000 messages on a college football message board is evidence of the sort of truly serious life choices you've been making in the first place?

:chairshot:

John after incessant requests for more emoji's:
barney-fife-frustrated-o.gif

...and my reaction to his giving in:
giphy.gif

I am guessing that is his reaction to 99.9 percent of the emails he gets, especially from those who are looking to control the free speech on this site, who ironically themselves ultimately get called to the carpet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT