ADVERTISEMENT

B1G v SEC: Will SEC Win Out Remaining Bowls?

RUinPinehurst

All American
Aug 27, 2011
Auburn over MD
Mizzippi over Pee Ess Ewe
LSU over WI
Tenn over IO
Bama over MI
Texas over WA

SEC "winning out" ratings:
1) Possible
2) Plausible
3) Probable

Leaning toward #3....

What say you, TKR?

Ohio state was lucky to even have a qb in there game last night.

You know, that ball bounces funny sometimes. I have no idea how the SEC will do, but I am willing to bet that the SEC coaches won’t throw their QB under the bus like Ryan Day did. OSU got what it deserved.

You know, that ball bounces funny sometimes. I have no idea how the SEC will do, but I am willing to bet that the SEC coaches won’t throw their QB under the bus like Ryan Day did. OSU got what it deserved.
Sure enough. Sadly, I "think" PSU represents the B1G's best shot at a win. And even that matchup could go either way....

OSU should have used a wr at qb last night. The kid they had in was terrible. Couldn’t run nor pass.

GO RU

Only really paying attention to the CFP games because of all the coaching and player movement.

I think Alabama will beat Michigan. Alabama’s defense might not be as good as some of their past defenses but I think more than physical enough to deal with Michigan’s style of play. I’d be really surprised if they can run it well on Alabama. Milroe’s mobility and ad lib playing style might cause issues too. Not the best passer or decision maker at times but can also make plays on the fly.

I’d probably give an edge to Texas over Washington because of their physicality and size but if Washington can protect Penix well enough I think they can throw it on Texas. Sweat is massive and fairly athletic for his size so I don’t think they will run it on Texas between the tackles. Also Texas has come out with fast starts in some games but then struggle a little more as a game goes on. I’ll be rooting for Washington and think they have a shot. They seem to like the underdog underestimated role too.

Pretty unbelievable that a program such as The OSU would not have quality 3rd string QB ready and able to go.
Welll that’s the exact opposite of what many were fretting with NIL and portal. Everyone was thinking the sky was falling and all the top schools would be stacked up and down the roster.

I’ve always said starting time, playing time and opportunity is often part of the equation and it’s different for everyone and can even be different for the same person from one time to the next.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT